Recent content by John Lee Pettimore

1. John Lee Pettimore

2020 - 2021 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Season

Id prefer to stay on the topic of McKinley basketball, but since you brought it up....YOUR team was down 35-7 in their last regular season game to MY team....so....I'm sure YOU CAN imagine it.
  2. John Lee Pettimore

He is a Sr. This is his first and only year at McKinley.
  3. John Lee Pettimore

VERY interesting. How many points does McKinley average per game as a team?
  4. John Lee Pettimore

Steal going up @TBH stadium

Come on fellas....don't "steel" his thunder. Now THIS is what's priceless lefthook.
  5. John Lee Pettimore

'20/'21 Massillon Basketball

Troll somewhere else fool.
  6. John Lee Pettimore

Do YOU? You don't have to engage me, but to continually label me a troll when I'm conversing with others, not causing problems is counterproductive. Especially after your post on the Massillon thread about Benedictine.
  7. John Lee Pettimore

You didn't answer my question. Injuries are a part of the game....have been since the beginning of time. You have two choices when they occur....prepare the replacement to do an adequate job (this should be accomplished over the course of the preseason and regular season) or simply pack it in...
  8. John Lee Pettimore

That's a coaches job....getting kids ready to play, or as the saying goes today...."next man up." What happens when the tournament starts and you lose a key player? You gonna pack it in or are you gonna try and prepare that kid to be his best?
  9. John Lee Pettimore

It's tournament time, not a time for excuses. If McKinley's depth is that weak that missing a starter sends them into a spiral, they have big problems. Now I for one think that it's something they can overcome, there is a lot of talent on that team, they just need to play cohesive.
  10. John Lee Pettimore

No, not JUST losing to St. V....I believe they lost 3 of their last 4, including a loss to Hoover.
  11. John Lee Pettimore

Tough loss for pups tonight. Better get ready to play consistently or they're looking at an early tournament exit.
  12. John Lee Pettimore

'20/'21 Massillon Basketball

This must be a mistake, Massillon would finish at the absolute bottom of the Fed in everything....please check the score and post again.
  13. John Lee Pettimore

2021 Massillon Football

I believe there will be many more.
  14. John Lee Pettimore

2021 D2 Outlook

Massillon will have a lot of talent but only return....I believe 3 starters on offense, and only 1 on defense. I look for them to take a step back next year but be back in the hunt strongly in '22.
  15. John Lee Pettimore

Saturday Finals (2/13)

"Our kids aren't ready for Massillon."