Recent content by John Lee Pettimore

1. John Lee Pettimore

2020 Canton McKinley Football Season

Maybe because despite his constant complaining it hasn't stopped you from posting your trash on Massillon threads. It hasn't stopped your buddy either but the mods did that, lol.
  2. John Lee Pettimore

So I suppose post #46 where you reference "idiots" from a "titleless team" you were referring to some other team? As I said....liar.
  3. John Lee Pettimore

Liar.
  4. John Lee Pettimore

Why do you never ever have anything to say about YOUR school? You always share your opinions about other schools....but never yours....Why is that?
  5. John Lee Pettimore

Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Got confirmation today that the Bishop Gorman game is in fact off. Did not get confirmation on the replacement team though. Hopefully I'll have that by tomorrow.
  6. John Lee Pettimore

Raymo, I think that most fans with a brain can see what the fed has done to McKinley's once great football and basketball programs.
  7. John Lee Pettimore

#1) I've never chastised "a fan" for not playing Massillon. I do understand that fans do not make up the schedules. I may have chastised a few for ignorant comments that have made regarding playing or not playing Massillon. #2) I haven't "polled" anybody, I've simply worked the question into...
  8. John Lee Pettimore

It would take a REAL fan a lot to not support the team regardless of getting what they want.
  9. John Lee Pettimore

Raymo, when I interact with McKinley fans I usually ask them their opinions on being a member, it's overwhelmingly to get out.
  10. John Lee Pettimore

He's a fan....what action do you expect him to take?
  11. John Lee Pettimore

Cuyahoga Falls has best fans in northeast ohio

Congrats to them.
  12. John Lee Pettimore

Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Mannys attitude and leadership will be harder to replace than his physical presence.
  13. John Lee Pettimore

Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

I'm hearing, (now from multiple sources) Central. Although one source says at PBTS and on other says it will still be at Benson.
  14. John Lee Pettimore

Flooding at Princeton's Viking Stadium

Princeton : "I can't believe those Princeton kids are gonna have to miss their season." LaSalle: "Now just hold on a minute."
  15. John Lee Pettimore

Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

📽 🚿