Recent content by joesports

1. J

"Kehres knew Campbell would be a good coach"

I happened to see Matt Campbell speak at a clinic ... maybe 10-15 years ago ... when he was a GA at Bowling Green ... came away very impressed ... ... then got to meet him over at Mount Union a few years later ... not surprised at all about his success. Would be a great choice for MSU if they...
  2. J

2019 Cleveland Browns

To me this is the kind of call they should let stand ... not egregious ... but when I first saw it live, I thought it was pass interference .... but I don't like the entire replay system ... I think they get as many wrong after replay as they do live ... to me, I could live with the call on the...
  3. J

Congratulations State Champions!

Having watched 5 of the 7 state championship game I came away with a couple conclusions .... first it is about players and execution ... scheme only matters so as far as it matches your ability ... you can win a state championship running just about any offense or defense ... as long as you have...
  4. J

2019 Cleveland Browns

RUN THE BALL!!!!!
  5. J

Division VI State Championship: New Middletown Springfield (14-0) vs. Anna (13-1)

They are not playing on a Sunday ... this would cause a big up roar for many.
  6. J

Division II State Championship: Massillon Washington (14-0) vs. La Salle (12-2)

Classy post ... spot on .... well said
  7. J

2019 Cleveland Browns

I would like to see the Browns spend the rest of the season tweaking the offense with both Hunt & Chubb ... find a style that works ... much like Baltimore did at the end of last season with Jackson .... then be ready to hit next season running.
  8. J

Colin Kaepernick switches workout location at last minute

He just proved why he really wasn't in the league ... yes, he has enough talent to warrant an other opportunity ... but it was most likely going to be in a place as a backup or at least had to compete for a job .... nobody wants their backup QB to be a distraction ... he just proved he could not...
  9. J

Has the Browns' next Head Coaching Search already begun, or could be we getting more Freddie ?

Ground hogs day .... 7 coaches in the last ten years!!!!!!!!!!!! Has changing coaches improved things ??? Since 1999 --- Palmer to Davis to Crennel to Mangini to Shurmur to Chudzinski to Pettine to Jackson to Kitchens (left off Interim coaches) Just once try to help the coach improve instead...
  10. J

Has the Browns' next Head Coaching Search already begun, or could be we getting more Freddie ?

This is what is wrong with the Browns .... the answer to their problems is always fire the coach ... lets just look at the other organization in our division, Baltimore had a chance to fire Harbaugh last year ... didn't and was rewarded with a great season. Pittsburgh had a chance to fire Tomlin...
  11. J

House Democrat backs down from impeachment: 'I don't see the value of kicking him out of office'

I am sure how that makes a difference ... isn’t both sides wrong in not allowing all the witnesses to testify? While I agree it is a waste of time ... we all know how this is going to turn out ... but I do believe the President did need to be called out for trying to get a personal/political...
  12. J

House Democrat backs down from impeachment: 'I don't see the value of kicking him out of office'

I agree, but not all the blame falls on the Dems ... Trump has refused to let some people directly involved testify as well.
  13. J

Where did I say innocence has not been proven ... you might be getting me mixed up with someone else ... next, I am far from a liberal ... I am more a moderate to slightly conservative ... you and I agree that this is not an impeachable offense ... even if he did it it does not rise to the level...
  14. J

First off ... many people in this great nation have been convicted on second hand knowledge or circumstantial evidence ... why is that ... because very few people who were directly involved tell on themselves ... any sane person realize this! Second, as just said if the previous post ... this...