Recent content by joesports

1. J

You get sick and GOP senators get rich

How is this any different than insider trading? We need to get rid of 90% of all our politicians!!!
  2. J

THE 40 REPUBLICANS WHO VOTED AGAINST THE 'FAMILIES FIRST' CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE BILL

I vaguely remember this quote when the Dems voted against a bill that they felt didn’t have enough protections from corporate corruption. Now the same people who vilified them are running to defend the 40 above ... and it goes both ways, the ones who defended the Dems then are now crucifying...
  3. J

2020 Cleveland Browns

Yea, getting him at more reasonable price & length is the key ... they need to leave cap space to be able to sign Garrett and Mayfield (maybe) when their contracts are up. I do believe he is worth the gamble at the right price.
  4. J

2020 Cleveland Browns

Clowney has greatly under achieve thus far in his career ... you don't pay 15-20 million for guys who plays the run well ... the frustrating part is he shows flashes of greatness, but no consistency ... maybe opposite Myles he will blossom ... but to me, as of now, he is greatly overrated!
  5. J

Trump Shrugged Off Repeated Intelligence Warnings About Coronavirus Pandemic: Report

I am not a Trump fan by any means ... but, overall, he done OK ... down played it a little too much in the beginning ... but handled it as well as could reasonably be expected ... but my expectation for him is rather low.
  6. J

2020 Cleveland Browns

I like what I have seen so far ... a lot of seemingly good fits ... more grit than flash ... but still a ways to go IMO
  7. J

Does a $600,000 lake-house qualify as a "cabin?"

How about Trump’s weekend trips to Mar-a-largo ... it’s a relative bargain!
  8. J

Donald J. Trump has been impeached by the House

You couldn’t be more wrong ... Not only do I think he should testify ... but I think he should volunteer/demand to testify even before they ask ... I think he should show the American people how a truly innocent person acts ... he should testify and turn over all relevant documents as well ...
  9. J

So are you saying holding back documents is wrong? That all documents should be released? Hmmm? interesting? Maybe he knows that Fox “New” will just twist the word or he didn’t release the to the Senate because it just ”shame” trial!
  10. J

To me this is very similar to a trail on illegal search and seizure trial ... in a case like that the guilt or innocence of the accused is irrelevant to whether or not it was or was not a legal search ... in this case Bidens innocence or guilt does not say one way or the other about if Trump’s...
  11. J

The Republicans have control now ... they can literally have any witness they want ... but they still don’t want any ...hmmm??
  12. J

Then counter him with undisgruntled employee who can dispute his testimony ... isn’t that how it usually works?
  13. J

I agree ... and I do think Trump will win ... not because he is great, but the Democratic candidates are so bad ... just like last time ... many people who voted for Trump were really not voting for Hillary ... as it’s stands right now ... I don’t see how I could vote for anybody next time ...