Recent content by joesports

1. J

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Still waiting for your first!
  2. J

My biggest fear … Trump vs Biden in 2024 … no win situation! Both parties need to move on from both!
  3. J

Rigged election?

Should be mandatory reading for all Trumpets
  4. J

“Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up, lock him up!!!!”
  5. J

The Vaccine is Effective

There is nothing funnier than the MAGA cult member calling someone else a sheep … if you do not agree King Donny 100% you are ostracized, bulling and called a RINO … I would call that being a sheep.
  6. J

Kansas Voters Speak

I guess you don’t know understand the difference between equal and the same … not surprised.
  7. J

Kansas Voters Speak

Sorry I am just not a big believer of "States Rights" ... why should because one person lives here and the other person lives there ... one of them is allowed to do something and the other is not ... I believe all Americans should be treated equal .... that explains it ... you guys don't ...
  8. J

2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

My bet the NFL will up it to 8 (maybe 10) games AND impose a hefty fine ($10 million or more)
  9. J

Rigged election?

So your “evidence” is news reports …😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  10. J

Rigged election?

Keep believing … and you talk of this thing called evidence … have not seen any real evidence … just fake news … like the suitcase full of votes in Georgia or the number of votes in PA out number voters … both make believe propaganda from the Trumpets.
  11. J

November Will Be a Referendum on Democrat Failure

100% huh https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/20/trump-peace-deal-taliban/ https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-blames-biden-for-afghanistan-withdrawal-but-trump-brokered-the-deal-2021-8...
  12. J

So releasing twice as many Taliban prisoners as the number of solders he kept in country is irrelevant and didn’t make it it more difficult to defend the people left … so being greatly outnumbered is irrelevant … wow!
  13. J

Select memory is such an important aspect of the Trumpets … for example, forgetting which President withdrew over 10,000 of the 13,000 troops in Afghanistan leaving only 2,500 soldiers in the country … and which President released around 5,000 Taliban solders before he left office … setting it...
  14. J

So year 4 of Trump was a fluke …. So wouldn’t the same apply to Biden’s first year as well? yea, yea … I already know your answer … not Trump’s fault … but it is Biden’s fault
  15. J

Rigged election?

Because King Donny and his minions have thrown out numerous voter fraud stories … which are usually proven false about a day later!