Recent content by jeroe

1. J

The Massillon Effect

And Hoover fans well you know!
  2. J

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Again I understand but Massillon gave very talented offenses all kinds of trouble all year long. 5 in particular were very talented. And in many cases if a team scored it was a big broken play resulting in a score not drives resulting in points. Only 2 of these 5 teams scored more than once...
  3. J

That run St V had was pretty special and produced some real nice Buckeyes!
  4. J

I understand but maybe they just ran into really sound defenses. Sometimes we don’t give enough credit where it needs to be. Be careful what you ask for. Just saying! Hoban is more than fine but I will gladly encourage them to lose their mind and blow it up over reacting to facing top of the...
  5. J

I think Hoban should completely blow it up and start over! 😆 It just goes to show it is not easy to win the championship! The most loaded team over the past 3 years is 0-3.
  6. J

This same bum said this in the St Ed thread! You should go see him run his mouth in the Steubenville vs Alder thread pre game, then 48-0 happened!
  7. J

2023 Massillon Football

Go Tigers! Such a sound football team!
  8. J

Massillon Tigers 2023 State Champions

Let’s see do I value what the Spectrum guy has to say or what I saw Paul Brown accomplished in the State of Ohio in the sport of Football at all levels. Hmmm pretty easy for me! T-I-G!
  9. J

What school in Ohio is the most successful without a playoff title?

Warren Hardin has 2 titles
  10. J

What school in Ohio is the most successful without a playoff title?

Mentor has been really, really good for certain. Lake, Huber Hts
  11. J

I saw some really good defenses this year. These were 2 of the best! Incredible game! TIG!
  12. J

Massillon last 3 Playoff games

+ $10 to park, and a tank of gas!
  13. J

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

They couldn’t change their identity, and they were going to struggle to stop the Tigers, but sometimes you need to punt the football. They did get a couple stops. You can’t give a team like Massillon short fields. Try changing the field position for your offense. They went with what they...
  14. J

To run that offense like that at this level and not have penalties was impressive.
  15. J

Props to Anderson. They did their push ups when they didn’t do their job. That is the first in many years of games I have a seen a team do that in that manner!