JElder's latest activity

• J
    JElder replied to the thread Big Moe Basketball.
    It amazes me that Coach doesn't just let those kids use their athleticism and play basketball. They can win it all but for me they play...
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread Elder Basketball 2020-2021.
    OK, you are moving all over the place at this point. First of all Elder and every other Cincy team can only play in the 5 Cincy...
  • J
    It's not Elder's job to make Moe's route tougher to reach Regional. It's Elder's job to pick the clearest path for them to get to...
  • J
    Elder would be the favorite vs all of those teams outside of Centerville and that's a pickem IMO. So to answer your question, yes it...
  • J
    IMO West would have about a 1% chance of beating Moe and that's in a perfect storm. Mahaffey would be all over Dudukovich leaving 1...
  • J
    JElder reacted to cincyhoops's post in the thread CHL Basketball 2020-21 with Like Like.
    according to SWOC website they are shooting 61% from FT line as a team... may have something to do with not being able to finish games.
  • J
    Moe would beat West by 20+ they are waaay to small to give Moe any problems. West is also in the most open bracket there is with FF...
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread CHL Basketball 2020-21.
    I think they beat OH in Rd 1 of the tourney and can beat Turpin in Rd 2. They are long, athletic, and well coached but have trouble...
  • J
    I'm with you on this.... I understand the point they are making but it doesn't hold water for me. There were two teams in this years...
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread CHL Basketball 2020-21.
    Harrison and Ross fans are notorious for being awful! I'm not sure what's in the water in that area but they all need to just chill...
  • J
    JElder reacted to adselder09's post in the thread Elder Basketball 2020-2021 with Like Like.
    Based on the number of times Moeller has been beaten in the region in the last several years, your assumption is wrong. It would be...
  • J
    Great draw for Elder... Elder plays Harrison and Winton Woods, will get Princeton or Hamilton in Sec finals. Hamilton has been very good...
  • J
    Other scenarios... Hamilton if they get back their 7' hops in with Moe. East goes in with Elder Princeton goes in with FF
  • J
    My guesses: I think Turpin and OH end up in Elder's bracket... West High jumps in with Moe... Princeton, West, and Northwest in X...
  • J
    Cincy D2 Schools have voted and the Top 12 seeds are: (most recent game) 1. McNicholas--beat Fenwick in OT by 4 2. Ross--Lost to...