Recent content by JeepCreep

1. J

Heath D-3 District Rankings #3

I’ve recently seen Banta (Malvern) down at 120, Marks (SV) at 126, and Watkins (SV) at 132.
  2. J

Claymont Super Duals 1/11/20

I have 10am. Sounds like a 6 team round robin.
  3. J

Claymont Super Duals 1/11/20

Does anybody know the format or what teams will be there? The only ones I know will be there are Claymont, Sandy Valley, & West Holmes.
  4. J

NEW Rankings - December 24

D3 220, I believe Colt Snyder, Nelsonville York, has been wrestling 195.
  5. J

D3 Classic at Waterloo finals

Any chance the finals will be live-streamed again this year?
  6. J

Heath D-3 District Rankings (Off-Season #6)

Kills me to say this, but he is playing basketball.
  7. J

Heath D-3 District Rankings (Off-Season #6)

At Sandy Valley: Blair and Franks not wrestling this year. Marks at 132, Watkins at 138, King at 145, Crank at 152 for the first part of the season at least.
  8. J

Division V Region 17 Postseason

It’s not like they were phantom penalties, and anybody at that game knows that there could have been a couple more called on Kirkland, and several questionable calls went against SV (catch and fumble that was clearly an incomplete pass). Kirkland isn’t the #1 ranked team in the state for no...
  9. J

Penalties are hurting the Cards this game, not Kirkland.
  10. J

IVC Football 2019

Sandy Valley not quite out of it at halftime. 18-14 Kirkland at the half.
  11. J

#8 vs. #1 Seed Upsets

Sandy Valley only down 18-14 at halftime to Kirkland.
  12. J

Sandy Valley not quite out of the game at halftime. 18-14 Kirkland at the half.
  13. J

Sandy Valley D3 Sectional

I have the following teams here; Coshocton, Shenendoa , Caldwell, Tusky Valley, Bridgeport, Toronto, Steubenville CC, Malvern, River , Bealsville, Shadyside, Garaway, Ridgewood, Richmond Edison , & Sandy Valley. Feel free to take a stab at the top 4 at each weight or bring up some good...
  14. J

OAC Divisional State

Now that the tournament registration has ended, when can we expect preseeds or brackets to be released?
  15. J

Sandy Valley Jr High Super Duals, Feb 3. Looking for teams..

Sandy valley will be hosting a 6 team, super duals on Feb 3, at 10am. Please contact me at ryan.moyer@aol.com and i’ll Put you in touch with our A.D. Thanks, Coach Ryan Moyer