Recent content by JED

1. J

All State Honors

Very naive post to say the least.
  2. J

All State Honors

NOT true- only first team ALL DISTRICT players are even eligible for ALL STATE honors. And YES, its been an 'unspoken' rule that 99.9% of ALL STATE players are NOT freshman unless a VERY rare situation.
  3. J

All State Honors

ALGORITHM broken!!! Certain schools STOLE the 1st team all state list!! RECOUNT!!! STOP THE STEAL!!
  4. J

Moving into Club World..

Why does this thread even exist? You people are CRAY if you think a Biden presidency will allow ANY athletics to happen in 2021. The dead period is already extended until April 15th, 2021 so unless your kid wants to play D3, you now have ZERO chance to have a college coach watch her play in...
  5. J

State Championships!

HI OHSAA BURNER ACCOUNT!!! NOT TOOOOOOO OBVIOUS. HILARIOUS. eh. If COVID is actually real (spoiler alert it is NOT), and since Dirrrrrwine forced everyone to hide and cower in their dryers with the FAKE second wave of the FAKE common cold....errrrrr....virus supposedly happening, WHY would...
  6. J

All State Honors

LATE NIGHT VANS WITH BALLOTS REPORTED!! FRAUD ON AN ALL NEW LEVEL!!! RECOUNT!!! STOP THE STEAL!!!
  7. J

State Championships!

OHSAA with another douchey yet typical move- charging for a live stream during COVID? PATHETIC. (BTW, i was told by multiple coaches across the state that the D3 game was horrid soccer- since i wasnt about to support the douchey OHSSA i did NOT see it so i can not confirm or deny- just reporting).
  8. J

Final Week!

Almost too easy- zero challenge. D1= FELTONVILLE 1, AW 0 (OT) Centerchoke 2 OLDentangy 0 D2= Mansfield Maddy 3 Hilarious RR 1 Granny 3 Monroe 1 D3= KOOKY LBers 2 Kirtland 1 Cincinnati country day hills academy private day school 4 Cbus Academy 1
  9. J

STATE TOURNEY UPSETS

MORE KOOKY UPSETS!!! Avon Lady 1, Jedina 0 Twinspuke 2 False Jesuit 1 Alma Mentor 3 Mass Jack 1 Berkshire 4 United 1 (Reminder that United BEAT SNM- MORE proof just how BAD Springfield New poopytown was while voting THEMSELVES in top ten each week- i HATE being right all the time) Paul...
  10. J

STATE TOURNEY UPSETS

If you go back the past 10 years or so, the upsets truly don't start until district finals or later. EVER. I believe there was some idio....nice person... from Toledo last year that tried as hard as he could to claim 'ANYONE CAN BEAT ANYONE IN THE TOURNAMENT' hilarity. Simply NOT true if you...
  11. J

STATE TOURNEY UPSETS

The ONLY one that matters so far.... UNITED 2 SPRINGFIELD NEW MIDDLETOWN 0 !! That's what happens when you vote yourself top ten every week for 2 straight years, play NO ONE ALL YEAR LONG FOR TWO YEARS, then play even an average team in the state tourney. Next up for the same...
  12. J

DIVISION ONE STATE TOP TEN

The amount of time I spend in your head every moment of every day rent free, is absolutely HILARIOUS. RESPOND TO ME PUPPET. And as all obsessed club coaches always do, (not bright enough?) you completely miss the whole inside joke (which is on your type)- I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ANYTHING YOU...
  13. J

DIVISION ONE STATE TOP TEN

NOPE my state top tens are accurate and the best analysis and research in the state.......SO SO SO SORRY that info comes from, ..GO FORBID.....swear words and TRUTHBOMBS. The only backlash is from tiny wein#r coaches from OP that work for or are 'friends' with this YAPPI site......HILARIOUS...
  14. J

Final stretch numbers

What a total coward- being an internet tooool just because some mom says something whittle club guy didn't like?? Scuumbag. You must be soooooooooo proud!!! If you have something of intelligence to say, say it to ME bro, instead of being a pathetic internet thug to, what it seems like, has no...