J.R. Swish's latest activity

• J
    J.R. Swish replied to the thread 2019-20 Ohio State Basketball.
    Red, I have to disagree about Carton. He is the most talented kid on the team so no addition by subtraction at all. He has had some...
  • J
    J.R. Swish replied to the thread 2020 Cleveland Browns.
    I sure hope Stefanski has some say in who stays and goes among players and in the draft. I have way more confidence in him than I do...
  • J
    Tribe fans very quiet right now. Are you all giving up on season already since payroll cut to 90M and White Sox and Twins loaded up on...
  • J
    J.R. Swish replied to the thread NBA thread.
    In the playoffs, Clippers will have PG and Kawai 40 minutes every game and that will be the difference. Clippers giving them way more...
  • J
    With a team this offensively challenged, Holtman has to play his best two offensive guys in Carton and Washington and live with some...
  • J
    J.R. Swish replied to the thread Big ten Hoops.
    Big 10 is as balanced as it has been in years this year.....should get 10 teams in NCAA. Still Sparty's league to lose but maybe 16-4...
  • J
    Cannot be any worse than Freddy was last year. I think Stefanski will be a big improvement in terms of professionalism and having the...
  • J
    They seem to have a lot of one way players.....some are good on D with no offense and others vice versa. Glad to see Kaleb W get...
  • J
    Holtman has his hands full right now. His freshmen class not living up to their recruiting rankings at all. Carton and Liddell very...
  • J
    Ok, who gets the OC and DC jobs and the big GM job? Those hirings may be just as important as the head coach.....man I hope they get it...
  • J
    Yes, when this team was ranked in top 5 it was crazy.....team is better than last season but still no size and very young. They need...
  • J
    So now Haslams want to paid their new coach with a GM that can work with him. Seems like the three most likely options are McCarthy and...
  • J
    J.R. Swish replied to the thread Lakers 2019-2020.
    4 losses in a row for Lake Show....they need another scorer and Lebron is hurt now too.
  • J
    J.R. Swish replied to the thread Cavs 2019-2020.
    Clarkson trade was a decent deal for both sides....Utah needed scoring off the bench and they should be a playoff team. Cavs get 2...
  • J
    Tribe just got their 2b for 2020 by signing Cesar Hernandez to one yr 6.25M deal. 29 yr old switch hitter hit .279 with 14 homers for...