Recent content by INDIANS_RULE

1. INDIANS_RULE

2020 MVL Football

I hope everyone has a great offseason, here's to all the schools being able to get into the weight room and getting their offseason workouts in without any Covid issues. See you all for the most part in 2021. Go Piqua!
  2. INDIANS_RULE

D2 R8: No. 6 Anderson (7-2) at No. 2 La Salle (6-2)

Is there any chance this game will be on a live stream?
  3. INDIANS_RULE

D2 region 8

That type of offense has always been an issue with a Nees coached defense. He never lets his corner press and protects against the deep ball instead. But he needed to press to disrupt the timing and give the Indians front line a chance to get into the backfield, which they proved they could do...
  4. INDIANS_RULE

D2 region 8

Great game by Anderson, I had a bad feeling we was a big fish in a little pond. But this Piqua team is very young and I hope they learn some lessons from this playoff experience. Best of luck moving forward!!
  5. INDIANS_RULE

Friday Updates - 10/23

Piqua and Anderson starting in a few mins
  6. INDIANS_RULE

2020 MVL Football

Looks like it's going to be a wet one Friday night in SW Ohio..... Best of luck to everyone in the MVL! Go Piqua Go MVL
  7. INDIANS_RULE

D2 R8: #2 Cincinnati Lasalle vs #7 Riverside Stebbins

As much as I want Stebbins to be able to hang around.... I just can't see it happening.
  8. INDIANS_RULE

D2 region 8

Round 3 Trenton Edgewood @ Winton Woods Cincinnati Turpin @ Kings Stebbins @ Cincinnati LaSalle Cincinnati Anderson @ Piqua
  9. INDIANS_RULE

D2 region 8

So round two went pretty much the way most of us expected.
  10. INDIANS_RULE

2020 MVL Football

Not only am I confident that Troy would have beaten Edgewood.... I think they would have whipped them and turned it into a running clock. Which really is disheartening because you might have been right about that upset to WW. But none of that matters today... just gotta run with what's in front...
  11. INDIANS_RULE

2020 MVL Football

So while I have been very skeptical of this and the Piqua defense because I really thought they was a "big fish in a little pond" I am starting to think maybe you're more right then I was on this. At least I am very hopeful.... don't get me wrong the Harrison offense was not great, but they...
  12. INDIANS_RULE

2020 MVL Football

Piqua won 42-7...... Harrison scored vs Piqua's JV
  13. INDIANS_RULE

2020 MVL Football

Let's get this running clock started!
  14. INDIANS_RULE

2020 MVL Football

Piqua up 28-0 at halftime. Harrison hasn't even come close to midfield yet.
  15. INDIANS_RULE

Ticket sales for playoffs , how is it done at your school

Each player is being given two codes to allow you to get 2 tickets each code and seniors are being given 3 codes.