Recent content by ilikefootball10

1. I

Swbl

maybe add in sundays ?
  2. I

Swbl

Im sorry i didnt understand both sports. That seems about right. Lets hope Singleton gets a chance to play both sports this year to get his 4 and 4.
  3. I

Swbl

Agee, Moore, Worely I believe all lettered 4 years for shawnee
  4. I

Swbl

I would think based upon his size singleton may fair better in football (never seem him play). He seems athletic and aggressive enough for someone to offer some money for football. He just seems too short to play a forward position at the scholarship level in basketball.
  5. I

Swbl

What reason did they give to vote him out?
  6. I

Swbl

So maybe a 5 team race. Milton, shawnee, nr, waynesville, carlisle ? dixie madison on the outside
  7. I

Swbl

Yes they will contend too. What about madison? they lost alot.
  8. I

Swbl

If Shawnee can win the division Singleton would probably win it. I dont know what waynesville has coming back but they always seem to fill the holes and have competitive teams
  9. I

Swbl

Agees frosh and soph years played on a couple good teams that cut into his minutes on the court. Bates was a transfer his soph year and was plagued with back issues.
  10. I

Swbl

Burney for Carlisle has a good shot at 1000 and 500.
  11. I

Swbl

Im assuming more recent shawnee kids like agee or bates came up short of the 1000 mark ?
  12. I

Swbl

Does shawnee have any 1000 pt scorers in their history ?
  13. I

Dayton Area Basketball

Parker and quizenbery both 2018 wayne graduates are d1
  14. I

Your schools greatest team...

I think Princeton finished nationally ranked 3 years in a row '83 = 2nd, '84 = 24th, '85 = 18th The '86 team probably not, '87 team was but not sure what #
  15. I

Swbl

I wonder how many swbl kids play summer aau ? It definitely exposes kids to a different style of basketball