ilikefootball10's latest activity

• I
    The “Blurs” numbers were pre-3point era. Saw him put up 45 points against a highly ranked Cincy Taft team with a who’s who of major...
  • I
    ilikefootball10 replied to the thread Swbl.
    maybe add in sundays ?
  • I
    ilikefootball10 reacted to BigArrrow's post in the thread Swbl with Like Like.
    i was talking about 4 year letters in both football and basketball, Agee only played half a year in football and Worely didn’t play...
  • I
    Im sorry i didnt understand both sports. That seems about right. Lets hope Singleton gets a chance to play both sports this year to get...
  • I
    Agee, Moore, Worely I believe all lettered 4 years for shawnee
  • I
    Maybe but he’s 6’3 with a long wingspan, he’s not a D1 player buy any means but I’ve seen D3 college games he would do just fine but D3...
  • I
    I would think based upon his size singleton may fair better in football (never seem him play). He seems athletic and aggressive enough...
  • I
    In other SWBL news seen on the MVhoopvault site, that they are hosting a open gym with some of the better players from Dayton, 75...
  • I
    ilikefootball10 reacted to GopherHole's post in the thread Dayton Area Basketball with Like Like.
    If "it is not about recruiting athletes" then why do Moeller coaches attend every 7th and 8th grade CYO game . . . Are they just bored?
  • I
    I’ve talked to the 3 people I know at Waynesville, and all said there was nothing that happened off the court, it was a out of the blue...
  • I
    ilikefootball10 reacted to BucksFan937's post in the thread Swbl with Like Like.
    That is a joke. Waynesville's basketball team was struggling. Then they have 2 years in a row going 15-8 (2020) and 16-8 (2019) and...
  • I
    What reason did they give to vote him out?