Recent content by ICBM

1. ICBM

Hubbard at Geneva week 8

Since Struthers hasn't played Girard yet, I would guess if Girard loses to the top seed tonight, Next week could be Girard Struthers.
  2. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

I concede!!! LOL. GOOD LUCK EAGLES!!!
  3. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

Comparing performances so far, I have to say I like Girard by maybe two scores if Girards defense gets some stops. They put up points on some really good teams while Hubbard has struggled at Struthers and even Jefferson. Girard overcame four first half turnovers in a downpour and then put up 35...
  4. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

Harding has done the helicopter thing as well. Glad those days are gone.
  5. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

For some reason, I can’t remember why, I was down at YSUs stadium a couple times during installation and when they put down the very first turf. Nasty stuff. Like indoor/outdoor carpeting. And yes, it was asphalt with if i remember correctly, about a 3/4 inch rubber cushion. No rubber pellets...
  6. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

Girard's turf has seen better days but has no crown. I questioned that while they were installing it. I was informed Turf fields dont have crowns because it causes the rubber pellets to migrate to the edge. It's a gravel base with an agricultural type fine slag on top of that and I assume it...
  7. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

I’ve seen the numbers. It’s really about the ability to use the field endlessly for all sports with little maintenance. I don’t ever want to go back to a muddy grassless field after three days of heavy rain to decide a regional final In a downpour in mid November. Girard did that against...
  8. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

Kids are getting soft. Lets go back to dirt and mud. Bad turf is still light years better than the mud pits of a decade or so ago. .After that mud dried out with holes all over the place you could easily sprain or break an ankle. And many did.
  9. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

Not replaced. First I've heard it was bad.
  10. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

He went senile and retired. Couldn’t count to 4th down anymore.
  11. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

😁😁😁
  12. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

Darn near only fan on here! 😁
  13. ICBM

Hubbard at Girard

I'm just watching Jaws 31 talking s*** about my team again this year. LOL It's a good omen. The more he hates on them, the better they do!!! Girard Played two of the best teams in the area if not the state in they're divisions. They're going to beat up on everybody left on their schedule...
  14. ICBM

How about flipping the schedule?

No season flipping. Not going to happen. OHSAA already ruled it out.
  15. ICBM

YSU Football HC Replacing Pelini

Gotta be a great recruiter...period. As much as I disliked him, he did get us to a National Championship Game three years ago. It wasn’t all tears and sorrow.