ICBM's latest activity

• ICBM
    ICBM replied to the thread Hubbard at Geneva week 8.
    Since Struthers hasn't played Girard yet, I would guess if Girard loses to the top seed tonight, Next week could be Girard Struthers.
  • ICBM
    ICBM replied to the thread Hubbard at Girard.
    I concede!!! LOL. GOOD LUCK EAGLES!!!
  • ICBM
    Comparing performances so far, I have to say I like Girard by maybe two scores if Girards defense gets some stops. They put up points on...
  • ICBM
    Harding has done the helicopter thing as well. Glad those days are gone.
  • ICBM
    For some reason, I can’t remember why, I was down at YSUs stadium a couple times during installation and when they put down the very...
  • ICBM
    Girard's turf has seen better days but has no crown. I questioned that while they were installing it. I was informed Turf fields dont...
  • ICBM
    ICBM reacted to jmog's post in the thread Rootstown Coach Resigns with Like Like.
    It’s pretty obvious what happened by the article. Some player made some very bad remark with respect to another players race or sexual...
  • ICBM
    I’ve seen the numbers. It’s really about the ability to use the field endlessly for all sports with little maintenance. I don’t ever...
  • ICBM
    Kids are getting soft. Lets go back to dirt and mud. Bad turf is still light years better than the mud pits of a decade or so ago...
  • ICBM
    Not replaced. First I've heard it was bad.
  • ICBM
    He went senile and retired. Couldn’t count to 4th down anymore.
  • ICBM
    😁😁😁
  • ICBM
    ICBM reacted to HubCapper's post in the thread Hubbard at Girard with Like Like.
    Where is ICBM, Girard's #1 fan ?
  • ICBM
    ICBM reacted to Buckeye Elite's post in the thread Hubbard at Girard with Wow Wow.
    I think hubbard wins this one going away, that’s if their line is back healthy
  • ICBM
    Darn near only fan on here! 😁