Recent content by IAMGREAT

1. IAMGREAT

Mark Mitchell leaving Taft

Great move for Mark Mitchell hopefully he is offered the opportunity to build something great. One thing I will say those kids will begin the best shape of their life. I remember my nephew played at X and they played Taft. Big mistake that man press had me thinking it was ten Taft players out...
  2. IAMGREAT

Cincinnati Withrow

Wish him well, that place is such a dumpster fire. Snake AD, he definitely need to watch out.
  3. IAMGREAT

Deer Park ?

Do you know him personally? The man must be able to coach if parents are trusting in him. SMDH!
  4. IAMGREAT

Cincinnati transfers(to and from)

So does this make Carl Kramer a slick oils salesmen? This kid can play for Moeller, that's acceptable Lord forbid he plays for Deer Park.
  5. IAMGREAT

Cincinnati transfers(to and from)

This attack on Gentry is bull. If people are taking their children to Deer Park so what. So what I hearing is when students transfer to Deer Park for basketball, then Gentry is a cheater. But when students transfer to Moeller, Carl Kramer is a great coach. GTFOOH. The Mahaffey kid left...
  6. IAMGREAT

Africentric stays loaded

Not a lie just facts. They have a number of girls who started from elementary school. Instead of hating, how about you go to the school and assist.
  7. IAMGREAT

Africentric stays loaded

Speak on what you know. If you don't know then shut your mouth. At the end of the day, they have a great program. I find it very odd when programs like CJ, Alter, Watterson, or Bishop Hartley the remarks are so positive...….
  8. IAMGREAT

SW District Division 1 seedings in Cincinnati

It's posted on the OHSAA website SWDAB.
  9. IAMGREAT

Africentric stays loaded

Will has a great program and system in place. Two of the girls who signed has been attending Afrocentric since their elementary days. Evidently, He must be developing girls to. Keep it rolling Nubians!
  10. IAMGREAT

Africentric stays loaded

A Nubian is a Queen. You know that statement was way out of line. But its people like you the reason why BIGOTRY still exist. Keyboard courage. 100 percent CLOWN!
  11. IAMGREAT

SW District Division 1 seedings in Cincinnati

MND is heads and shoulders above everyone else. I would love to Walnut Hills play a top team besides the good team or two in the ECC. Walnut Hills coach trying to pad his record. I've seen Princeton twice so you never know which team will show up. To me I think Princeton could be a top team...
  12. IAMGREAT

GMC/ECC Football Pick'em Week 4

Colerain(2-1) @ Princeton(2-1) Princeton by 7 Middletown(1-2) @ Lakota East(2-1) East by 14 Hamilton(2-1) @ Fairfield(3-0) Hamilton by 3 Mason(0-3) @ Oak Hills(0-3) Mason by 10 Sycamore (3-0) @ Lakota West(2-1) - Game of the Week - 4 pts - Sycamore in a tight one by 2 ECC Milford(2-1) @...
  13. IAMGREAT

week 4 Moeller (1 - 2) at Winton Woods (3 - 0)

Winton Woods will run away with in the 3rd quarter. Andre has done a great job conditioning his kids. Winton Woods is just a different type of difference.
  14. IAMGREAT

Cincinnati Metro Conference

Taft is young however, I think the game against Woodward and Aiken should be interested. Withrow will be back next season so it should be interesting to see how Withrow does without the Ingram kid.
  15. IAMGREAT

GMC/ECC 2019 Football Pick'em Week 3

Princeton(2-0) by 14 @ Sycamore(2-0) - Game of the Week - 4 pts Fairfield(2-0) by 21 @ Middletown(1-1) - 2 pts Lakota West(1-1) @ Hamilton(2-0) by 3 - 2 pts Oak Hills(0-2) @ Colerain(1-1)by 28 - 2 pts Lakota East(1-1)by 3 @ Mason(0-2) - 2 pts Withrow(1-1) @ Taft(1-1)by 6 - 4 pts...