Recent content by Hooper419

1. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

Seriously? Second interviews for show or you think they’re legit? Thought for sure that was Ron Durbin’s job.
  2. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

Sounds as if Toledo Christian will be filled by someone currently in the program.
  3. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

What’s the word on that coach? Did they back out?
  4. H

2024 Division I and II All-Ohio Girls Basketball Teams Announced

In a nutshell, If they had a 4th, 5th, and 6th team all State that would be Special Mention. If they had a 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th team all State that would be the Honorable mention kids.
  5. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

As mentioned before, they passed on some decent candidates. Now the program is in really really bad shape. I can't see anyone putting in for this job should it come available.
  6. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

He didnt make it to mid year.. Game 2 they got smacked really good. He didn't make it to the 3rd game.
  7. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

Indeed.
  8. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

Watch the new Central Stritch interview on BCSN twitter from a couple days ago. Their new coach is saying to come transfer over get 4 years of stats and highlights and he will get them into college
  9. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

Folks just openly recruiting on BCSN interviews now. Annoying what they let parochial schools get away with
  10. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

Irish said it, but he didn’t get a name. I had not heard that yet.
  11. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

Yeah. Clifton made it know at the District meetings he was done. The cupboards are bare. They have a potentially good 8th grader. But she could follow her sister to Notre Dame.
  12. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

Yes on C Stritch. Ottawa Hills is in some trouble with the state for non athletic reasons. Girls basketball- They have some pieces just no guards. Those young kids will make that a decent job or not. I have to think some of the parochials have to be all over trying to get the Skiver kid.
  13. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

Does his last name start with a G?
  14. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

Genoa is going to be tough for years. That’s why I listed them. Bryan is a machine and has the young Thiel, she is going to be a monster
  15. H

Toledo Area Job Openings

They had some good players waste their senior year. And they had some really good athletes not come out last year because of exactly what you said. AD does not care about basketball