Recent content by HighSchoolFB45

1. H

2024 WBL talk

Good point. However, you are obviously much more likely to get injured playing football compared to baseball. Instead of going through baseball conditioning, he had to rehab that ankle after the season ended. I get both sides. It’s really depends on what he wants. He could easily be an all state...
  2. H

2024 WBL talk

Wapak had their starting QB a few years ago do this. He ended up putting on a bunch of weight, had a poor senior season, got a couple DI scholarships pulled, and ended up going DII. He would have been the clear cut best QB in the WBL that year too and Wapak ended up having one of their worst...
  3. H

Western Buckeye League

Wapak losing a regional final? What’s new lol
  4. H

Western Buckeye League

Wapak in D1? Yikes. They already barely competed in D2 outside of a random good team every few years. I wonder if they’ll get bumped up to D2 in football.
  5. H

2024 WBL talk

I feel it probably really does have to do with losing those games. I think playing a state championship caliber program helps prepare them for the rest of the season. However, I remember when I played for Moyer, TCC reached out to us for a Week 1 game but we ended up declining. I wonder if they...
  6. H

Western Buckeye League 2023

Does anyone know the full list of known Week 1 opponents for the WBL next year?
  7. H

Western Buckeye League 2023

I’m proud to say the WBL is returning to be a respectable league. The WBL hasn’t been as deep as it was this year since the 90s. Both Celina and Wapak were arguably top 5 teams in D3, Defiance was a couple one point losses from sharing the league title and gave TCC its toughest out of the...
  8. H

Region 12: #1 Hamilton Badin vs #6 Celina

Congrats Celina! They have to be the hottest team in D3 at this point, if not the state. Beating Trotwood, Tipp, and Badin in back to back to back weeks is extremely impressive. Good luck against Bishop Watterson next week.
  9. H

Bro I think you’re arguing with someone else. I never claimed anyone in specific was dealing with hypotheticals. And i’m literally a Wapak fan, but I can still admit that us blowing Celina out was not a good indicator of the difference between the two teams. I’m not using “excuses”, I just...
  10. H

IMO, neither teams result against Wapak paint an accurate story of either team. Celina is not 27 points worse than Wapak. Celina came into that game flat and had multiple key injuries. If they played again, both teams healthy, I think it would be closer, but Wapak would still win comfortably...
  11. H

Wapakoneta vs Badin

Badin is a fantastic team and to come back and win the way they did takes an insane amount of heart. It’s unfortunate we couldn’t have seen the whole game with both teams fully healthy and Badin not making critical some mistakes (3 missed chip shot field goals).
  12. H

Wapakoneta vs Badin

Im not going to complain about the refs because nearly every football game has inconsistent reffing. But Knous and Moyer being out was detrimental to Wapak. It’s at the very least a 7 point swing because Badin’s first touchdown came from Knous’s backup fumbling in Wapak’s own red zone. Wapak...
  13. H

Wapakoneta vs Badin

This is giving me Marion Local game vibes. Come on Wapak
  14. H

Wapakoneta vs Badin

Tucson, these updates are phenomenal. Thank you!
  15. H

Wapakoneta vs Badin

This is actually insane. Wapak will NEVER make it out of the region. What the actual hell. They have come out and dominated a great Badin team but their two best players are now out of the game with injuries. I’m convinced we’re cursed.