Recent content by HCFootball2010

1. H

Beachwood head coach job

Job is reposted on Beachwood’s website. Closes on the 4/4
  2. H

Starting a public school football program from Scratch.

Find interested kids, find a coach, if approved by BOE more then likely be a club team for a couple years. May I ask where this D6 school is?
  3. H

IUDOGS: 2020 - 2021 Ohio High School Head Football Coaches Changes

Ed Rankin steps down as Jefferson Area High School Head Coach (Ashtabula D5) https://www.starbeacon.com/sports/local_sports/rankin-resigns-as-falcons-football-coach/article_4c213909-96d4-53e5-8d4f-37fbe33e455a.html
  4. H

Brush leaving WRC

Harvey is way to small program wise! West G would be a fit, Solon maybe to big, Geneva would strike some eyes to test the waters. They have had really good football lately.
  5. H

Brush leaving WRC

US use to be in the old WRC which was formally known at the PAC. US has been down and honestly there is no light in front of them for a while!! It’s a tough place anymore with success at Gilmore which is a stone throw away!
  6. H

VASJ’s Elvis Grbac Resigns (Alt: Elvis has left the building)

I heard that he is taking a assistant coach position at brush. This is coming from a assistant at Euclid
  7. H

Division 1 State Semi-Final: Mentor (9-1) vs Pickerington Central (10-0)

A source at the mentor Pickerington game
  8. H

Well if this rumor of Covid is false there is a lot of traction coming out of Mentor. I pray that this is in fact just a rumor. What a way to go out if it is true. Best of luck to Mentor..
  9. H

That’s what I thought as well. When I heard that I had to post it and see if there was any truth behind this. Go Cards
  10. H

Mentor QB on COVID quarantine list? Just heard that. Anyone one know if this is true?