Recent content by Hawk1959

1. Hawk1959

WK 6 - Centerville @ Wayne

As always, Will be an interesting game. Throw the Stats out when this game is played. Will have the "Retro Broadcast Team" on mics this week. Zack, Link and Dave B. We will flip for sidelines but if we truly go Retro... means I will be on the sidelines... lol My Acheing feet. Will be...
  2. Hawk1959

Wayne @ Lebanon

From the GWOCSports.com site, Wayne Box score for the game. These are posted right after the game by the Wayne Stats team so as official as any of us can get. Box Score Penalties 11-129 I just looked at my unofficial stats pages I as keeping in the Booth and I agree, all but 1 was in the...
  3. Hawk1959

Olentangy Liberty 19 HH Wayne 10

Hey... who would have thought Beavercreek would be leading the GWOC - American at 2-0 Been a long time since I have seen Wayne not able to push it in once they are in the Red Zone.... 8 more games to go.... We do have Coaches show on Monday Night Live at Frickers, 7:00 pm FM 97.3 or...
  4. Hawk1959

Cincinnati Colerain (I) at Huber Heights Wayne (I): Who's going to win this one???

Oldies 97.3 is in Pre-Game 97.3 FM and Daytonoldies.org
  5. Hawk1959

GWOC - AMERICAN Conference Thoughts and Predictions

Been dead as a door nail on here. Not the normal traffic. Kickoff is next Friday!! Good Luck All
  6. Hawk1959

Cincinnati Colerain (I) at Huber Heights Wayne (I): Who's going to win this one???

Oldies 97.3 (and streaming on daytonoldies.org and on Apple and Andriod devices) will bring the game on air. Looks Like Zack, Link and Rob will have the Field action. I will cover in the studio!! Lets get the Wayne Train fired up
  7. Hawk1959

Vamp, MaxPrep has Boogie walker now at Springfield. This link has Video labeled as him at a 7 on 7 on the Springfield team. I was told there MIGHT be 2 other players that left from Wayne to Springfield... but I do not know that for a fact or their names. Until I see rosters, everything is...
  8. Hawk1959

On Centerville, who is back this year? What are the bright spots and the areas that will need work on? Its tough for a team to come back from a 2 and 8 season... I agree, Springfield may be the top of the heap this year... Wayne, as always, I will need to see some snaps and how the...
  9. Hawk1959

Very amazed with no comments on any of the GWOC-A teams....
  10. Hawk1959

All, Time to start talking about the GWOC American Conference and get everyone thoughts on the teams. We have some interesting and to some of us currently disappointing changes with some of the Teams. As always its about the players, coaches and schedule. What looks good, what scouting...
  11. Hawk1959

D1-R3 Seed 5 vs 4, Pickerington North @ Wayne

Ok All, Playoff round 1 is Official. Pickerington North will travel to Huber Heights to Play Wayne next Friday. I have gone out and tried to collect what I can on Pickerington North but I can not find a good website with roll up stats like the GWOC does (For PN Fans, go to GWOCSPORTS. com...
  12. Hawk1959

WSWO-LP, DaytonOldies.com, FM 97.3 Will cover ALL Huber Heights Wayne Games this year

Well, We have press box space in PA for Waynes first game. As Always, We will be covering all Wayne games Home and Away this year. I will update the webpage this weekend! We are also thinking of covering the Aug 18th Scrimmage game for us to knock the rust off and are working to having the...
  13. Hawk1959

2017 GWOC - NATIONAL EAST Thoughts

OK all, July will be here shortly. We have had some coaches leave, adjustments in players due to Grad. and transfers.... -How will this Conference do this year? -Schedules (Strengths, Weakness, Open Games, etc) -Who will make the playoffs? -What Players to watch on each team? - What does...