gusterboy's latest activity

• G
    gusterboy replied to the thread PAC 2022.
    Seems like that was a late hire and this year should be solid for the Royals. Studs in the backfield. All will come down to people...
  • G
    gusterboy reacted to Raylan_Givens's post in the thread PAC 2022 with Like Like.
    PAC 2022 thread - we started with Panther on Panther (verbal) violence and have now graduated to the Royal Rumble . . .
  • G
    Not sure what your qualifications are to evaluate coaches other than you seem to be a fan/expert of CVCA. Please don’t refer/relate any...
  • G
    Some of the most successful offenses and coaches have used elements of the Wing T.
  • G
    Not a a part of it but to compare middle school Football to high school varsity football is pointless. To question a coach who built...
  • G
    gusterboy reacted to slideby20's post in the thread PAC 2022 with Like Like.
    Maybe one day they will go back to the wing-T.
  • G
    Btw, there was no “huge battle” as to what should have been run because the HC was the OC. What was run was the final call. Look...
  • G
    The families that went back led by the member of the board that has been referenced have no absolute clue about the Wing T or how to...
  • G
    The families that went back led by the member of the board that has been referenced have no absolute clue about the Wing T or how to...
  • G
    gusterboy replied to the thread Division 4 Region 13.
    No idea where turf is from but it is higher end from what I’ve heard.
    • FCAFCCB8-8171-4344-A0CE-1666E8824FC2.jpeg
    • CF70AC4F-9974-48BB-9666-91CDC9D9D3E2.jpeg
  • G
    Heavy equipment on Woodridge's field today; field being removed!!!!
  • G
    The time spent starting, building and maintaining the program contributed as much to the end of his time as anything else. Add to that...
  • G
    2013 CVCA team lost 35-34 to Orange the next week. Officiating mistake I believe in that game hurt the Royals. Lost at Indian Valley...
  • G
    On Friday there was activity on the field. Truck with grass killer I think. Heavy work begins next week. First home game is week 3...
  • G
    Woodridge scrimmages Dalton and Medina Buckeye I believe.