Recent content by GREENDAY

1. G

Harbins...Get Lost

You cannot let coaches vote for playoff seeding - especially when home field is at stake. Stupid.
  2. G

PAC 2020

Go to the Loudonville Redbird Football Facebook page on game night and there should be a live stream on there.
  3. G

WCAL 2020

Will never forget this game! Coach Schrock's last year - a 3-way WCAL split with Norwayne, Hillsdale and Smithville. Media and all of the experts on here and on other sites figured Norwayne would name their score - rightfully so....Norwayne had beaten opponents by a score of 52-7 on average...
  4. G

Laurel High School

Seems like Kevin may have told (multiple) people that he wasn't interested in the job - when he was all along.
  5. G

Laurel High School

I am pretty sure that Kevin Braaten isn't going to take this job.
  6. G

Africentric stays loaded

There is nobody who can prepare them for Africentric. Margaretta did play an outstanding schedule though (in-season and out-of-season). including Toledo Central Catholic, Bellevue, Willard, Tri-Village, Perkins, Perrysburg and Hopewell Loudon. My point is that - it is going to be a good...
  7. G

Africentric stays loaded

Margaretta was up 8 at halftime against Hiland last year at The Classic in the Country. That was on 24-hour notice - obviously in a very hostile environment. Although it would have been a great game, for some reason the 2 didn't play again this year during the regular season.....Both teams...
  8. G

Africentric stays loaded

Since everyone is assuming that Africentric and Hiland is a lock - what are predictions for tonight's game against Margaretta?
  9. G

Fort Loramie

Hiland and Fort Loramie would have been an amazing game - as would have been Shelby and Loudonville. There were definitely some mis-matches this year at the Classic. If you mix those two games up - even with the injuries/flu involved - the two new games would have been much closer.
  10. G

Glen Oak

I have no dog in the fight but Wackerly clearly has done a hell of a job with this team this year. Also - major props to the players for having the maturity to play ball - with everything else going on.
  11. G

Africentric stays loaded

I could honestly see Africentric getting beat in their Regional tournament, before even making it to state and playing Hiland.
  12. G

Bellevue Girls outa control...hair pulling video

This is 100% what I am asking MCGal. I agree - all of the stuff associated with the incident....good golly that was a bad look! Nobody that I have spoken with has an answer though - where do we draw the line? What about the players who are constantly using profanity or referencing sex and...
  13. G

I appreciate you responding to me in the manner that you did - as opposed to telling me to shut up LOL. I have voted in many of these meetings over the years - for a number of sports and I always tried to leave emotion out of these votes. Clearly - this is a MAJOR hot-button issue. I agree...
  14. G

I don't want to speak negatively about any of the other players in District 6 - Division 2, but something really bugged me this weekend when I saw it.... For Casey Santoro to not be voted District 6 POY - by the coaches in her district, because of this incident - is just wrong. Every single...
  15. G

2020 Classic in the Country

Emily Seboe - Loudonville