goldentornado's latest activity

• G
    goldentornado replied to the thread A GOP Reckoning.
    actually that is a false claim. but you wouldn't know that because Q anon didn't tell you that. if you have a problem with any of the...
  • G
    no, they are merely ramblings of a sore loser that has absolutely no knowledge of the pennsylvania's state constitution. but needs some...
  • G
    no what you explained is not facts , it is just the opinion of someone that cannot read and comprehend the constitution of the state of...
  • G
    so basically you have no knowledge of any legal matters., but you need something to cling to because you are getting clowned due the...
  • G
    where did you say you got your law degree from?
  • G
    I must have missed where you got constitutional law degree from? how come you were not appointed to the bench?
  • G
    i'm still waiting for you to inform us of where you received your constitutional law degree at. being according to you, you are more...
  • G
    goldentornado replied to the thread The Patriot Party.
    according to you and others in the minority. but it's not like you know anything about anything
  • G
    because the SCOTUS basically said the PA. supreme court ruling was correct it was law according to the commonwealths constitution . if...
  • G
    goldentornado replied to the thread The Patriot Party.
    74 million will get cut in half, in your opinion trump was going to stay in office.
  • G
    not according to the pennsylvania supreme court or the SCOTUS. btw where did you get your constitutional law degree at? now go change...
  • G
    thanks to the bill the PA. republican state legislature passed , voters no longer needed a reason for a absentee ballot.
  • G
    once again you are wrong . the constitution gives the states the right to hold their own elections. it did not require a constitutional...
  • G
    so are the republicans , that being said . can you provide any proof of cheating in PA. other than republicans trying cast ballots twice...
  • G
    don't tell me what they did in PA. i live there. there was no punting and the gop legislature did pass any and all changes to the...