Recent content by GoArrowsGo

1. GoArrowsGo

OHSAA Considering A Strength-Of-Schedule Component For Football Playoff System

Middletown is actually in Region 2 with the Dayton teams as well. Which is a stretch.....
  2. GoArrowsGo

While I do agree that our current formula works quite well, it’s not perfect. Going back to my previous argument about Winton Woods, the system as it is built now was unable to get quite possibly the best team in D2 into the playoffs that year. Of course it’s easy to say that it’s their fault...
  3. GoArrowsGo

Oh wow, didn’t realize that happened. Yeah something just doesn’t seem right about a 10-0 team not getting an opportunity to prove themselves in the postseason. Even if they scheduled cupcakes and didn’t get the harbins
  4. GoArrowsGo

Hell the way the D1 regions are split up, if you went to a 16 team format then literally every team would get in!
  5. GoArrowsGo

Didn’t all of this talk about playoff expansion start because of what happened to Winton Woods a couple of years ago? They beat eventual state champion LaSalle in the regular season but ended up falling short of the points they needed because of a brutal schedule? Im all for getting the right...
  6. GoArrowsGo

General NFL Chat

Tyreek Hill is so fast it’s stupid. Never seen a receiver who can move like that. Good season for Buffalo, but nobody is stopping this machine. Chiefs repeat IMO
  7. GoArrowsGo

Purcell Marian to build football stadium

Where has Purcell been playing their home games before this? Only time I can remember seeing them play was against McNicholas and the game was at St. X.
  8. GoArrowsGo

CFP National Championship: #11 Ohio State vs #1 Alabama

Very very much needed turnover. say what you want about Teague, he’s done what he’s needed to do so far
  9. GoArrowsGo

2020 Cleveland Browns

This defies all logic right now.
  10. GoArrowsGo

State Championships by County

Preble County has zero. In my lifetime though Eaton made a Region 12 final in 2010. Preble Shawnee made the playoffs for the first time in school history this year when everybody got in. As for the other districts in the county I don’t think any of them ever sniffed any kind of success in the...
  11. GoArrowsGo

State title games avg score!!

2 games left. Division VI game has the makings to be another blowout. Don’t know much about the teams in the DIV game to make much of a determination.
  12. GoArrowsGo

2020 Cincinnati Bengals

Add Dallas to that list, they certainly are beatable.
  13. GoArrowsGo

Ohio State Buckeyes 2020

Good win against a depleted Penn State squad. There does seem to be a drop off at corner outside of Shaun Wade that could become an issue come playoff time. On the other side of the ball the running backs looked much better as a whole than they did last week. Garrett Wilson is EXPLOSIVE! Keep...
  14. GoArrowsGo

2020 Cincinnati Bengals

Spain should still be signed. Overall I like the deal because Carlos was a distraction at this point. A veteran with diminishing returns does nothing for us now. Respect what the guy has done for us over the years but clearly it was time to move on.
  15. GoArrowsGo

2020 Cincinnati Bengals

If Burrow is as good as Kenny was....we’re in good shape 👍