Recent content by Gh0st

1. Gh0st

“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

Not adapting very well if you rely in handouts from others. According to your their other option is die.
  2. Gh0st

“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

I seriously doubt you actually believe that. How do you feel about welfare? Should they adapt or die?
  3. Gh0st

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

One has already entered the transfer portal and one is on most draft boards as a likely prospect so good call on that… Thanks for your irrelevant input.
  4. Gh0st

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Yeah, that's 100% BS. Florida has 5 wide receivers out in a meaningless game in a meaningless season against Florida St. with undisclosed injuries.
  5. Gh0st

Fentanyl

The culture for opioid prescribing has shifted dramatically with the newer generations of physicians very rarely prescribing unless in the very short term as part of significant injury or major surgery. Outside of cancer related pain, no study has ever demonstrated opioid, including illegally...
  6. Gh0st

I had a realization today, while getting my haircut. It was early in the morning and the only thing on the TV was the Big 10 network showing a replay of a women’s hockey game. The exciting smack of the puck occasionally drowned out by the four proud grandmothers in attendance, one of who has...
  7. Gh0st

2022 CFP Projections

This is the mental gymnastics to justify sneaking Notre Dame into the discussion it has no business being in. We throw out earlier results that don’t look good in favor of where we feel a team should be now. Take care of business and they’re in the conversation even if they lose to OSU. Not only...
  8. Gh0st

2022 CFP Projections

The other conclusion is that if you wanted in the playoffs, you should’ve beaten Marshall and Stanford.
  9. Gh0st

2022 CFP Projections

You are more and more convinced…? That’s because you’re biased.
  10. Gh0st

2022 CFP Projections

Arkansas has 5 losses, two of which are bad losses. They are not a top 25 team.
  11. Gh0st

Michigan will beat ohio state

Everyone seems to be under the impression Michigan has blown the doors off every team with the exception of today. They haven't. They beat Maryland by 7 at home.
  12. Gh0st

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

The stretch runs are consistently bad. They run up the middle and get 6 yards per carry.
  13. Gh0st

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Have to believe there's someone on this roster better than Fleming.
  14. Gh0st

College Football 2022-2023

Ohio State wins next week and it doesn't matter if Michigan wins or loses this game. Just have to take care of your own business.
  15. Gh0st

2022 CFP Projections

Arkansas has no business in the top 25. You know it, I know it, Arkansas knows it, and Liberty knows it.