Recent content by gatornation

1. G

Brecksville Holiday Tournament

are results online?
  2. G

Footlocker/Eastbay/Champs Sports

these would normally be contested as 2 races (Fr-So and Jr-Sr) Is this true? I thought the juniors and seniors girls all use to just ran in the championship race? It was fun to watch them race(the qualifiers), except we were not familiar with Ackley and what he looked like. It was nice for Tommy...
  3. G

being in northern OH where you'll be on toll roads from the moment you get on the Turnpike until you get off the Skyway in Chicago. Just received my e-z pass statement, the total bill for my trip was $58.16!! The big cost was the $5.90 to cross the Chicago Skyway Bridge x 2.
  4. G

Yes, 19 is not a lot considering they use to come in buses, but I realize those buses go to Nike now. Only 6 girls but they are good: D1 first and second at State, D3 fourth and eleventh at State, and Bruhn ran 18:54 at Tiffin but must not have run on a team all year. Boys have D1 1st, 3rd, and...
  5. G

Yes, I understand they are artificial teams. It just shows who the top 5 individuals are who attended from the state of Ohio.
  6. G

Girls were 7th out of 8 states with a full team(13 states included in race): 7. 313 Ohio ( 19:06.0 1:35:29.8) ========================= 1 17 105 Kathleen Clute 11 17:53.1 2 35 15 Grace Hartman 12 18:18.4 3 52 218 Megan Hipple 11 18:39.2 4 74 779 Alyssa Mason 12 19:14.7 5 135 33 Layce Artman...
  7. G

Anyone from Ohio going to this? It seems since Nike came along Ohio is not well represented in Kenosha anymore.
  8. G

Marlington 3 peat?

off of top 4 Marlington wins 47 to 118 Does this take into consideration Hawken's #1 finished last at the State Meet?
  9. G

All-Ohio?

"Had to dig the ALL-OHIO out of a box years later to give them to her for her sports room in her house." Why did she need the medals for her sports room if they have no meaning? It seems she would have been better served to wallpaper the room with all her result sheets her father looked at.
  10. G

All-Ohio?

Didn't they use to award a medal to the alternate?
  11. G

REGIONALS

I would assume we can conclude that all 4 Regionals had similar weather and course conditions. With that being said, how would we rank the 4 courses from fastest to slowest in regards to how they ran? Tiffin Pickerington Troy Boardman Any smart people out there have figures to support any of...
  12. G

REGIONALS

Beautiful day for XC. Good Luck to everyone today.
  13. G

Prayers for Minerva

Not that the polls matter, BUT, the girls are ranked 3rd in the State and the boys are 10th. Looks like they are in line to make it to Columbus. So yes, allowing them to sit out this week, if that is what they want to do, and allow them to run at State next week, may be the right thing to do.
  14. G

District Results by Mile

Credit to GCXC timing who takes the time to do things like this for the athletes and coaches!