1. frecriss

2020 Suburban League

Aurora was the clear favorite in the American Division this year for sure
  2. frecriss

2020 Suburban League

I don't, sorry
  3. frecriss

2020 Suburban League

Barberton fell into a perfect storm this season. Replacing 19 starters and doing that with a miniscule senior class, then playing against the National Division. It will pay off next season as long as the players stay focused. I felt we played our best game of the season last night and did so...
  4. frecriss

2020 Suburban League

No.
  5. frecriss

Barberton vs Hudson Wk 3 Updates

Agreed...our original schedule would have put us at about 7-3 or 8-2 as I think we would have beaten Louisville and Buchtel. Aurora would have been a tossup
  6. frecriss

Barberton is fine. Replacing 19 starters from last year and replacing them with sophs and juniors. When we go 9-1 or 10-0 next year, I wonder what the naysayers will say.
  7. frecriss

Barberton has outgrown them. Highland is not the team they were, copley has fallen off badly and Tallmadge was a playoff team in 2017. Im not implying that Barberton leave, im explaining why they are scheduling Massillon, Stow and St. V rather than Norton, Coventry and Kenmore Garfield.
  8. frecriss

Ok, except Ellet was not playing out of league in week 8 last season, they played a City Series opponent. Now, to educate you further. Barberton talked to Buchtel about playing in week 8 last season but they ended up scheduling St. V. Also talked to Jackson and Central Catholic but they ended up...
  9. frecriss

I didnt say anything about Ohio State or Barberton leaving anywhere. Barberton is in a position where they have to play stronger non league teams because the SLA has weakened considerably over the last few years.
  10. frecriss

Barberton played Revere in week 10 of 2015
  11. frecriss

and if we beat one of three in 2015 we get in. Losing to Massillon is no different than losing to anyone else......But, who were we supposed to play in week 8 last year? When did we lost to Highland in week 10?
  12. frecriss

44-11, 3 playoff seasons and 2 league championships in the last five seasons. Most schools would take that. We lost 19 starters from last season and only have six seniors this season and are playing bigger, more experienced teams. what do you expect?
  13. frecriss

And thats the point. What difference does it make if we lose games in or out of conference. Had we played Ellet and Kenmore Garfield instead of Massillon and Stow last year, then yes, we would have made the playoffs. On the other hand, in 2015, had we played something better than Coventry and...
  14. frecriss

We have outgrown the SLA, 17-1 vs. them the last 3 seasons
  15. frecriss

Yes