Recent content by formercardinal

1. F

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Agreed, in football Bellbrook is playing Miamisburg this year and then their crossover game is Madison? What is either program getting from that game? If they are going to go big and small they need to eliminate crossover games or at least make them optional where if both teams agree they can...
  2. F

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

True, the advantage of the WOAC would be Preble, Dixie and TVS. They already play those schools in most sports.
  3. F

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. The OHC schools that aren't happy are the smaller ones who aren't competitive, hard to imagine them wanting 2 D5 schools that are at least 45 minutes away. I think the WOAC and TRC are going to want at least a couple of years to see how...
  4. F

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

From everything posted on here and a few conversations with the AD at Carlisle, the smaller schools of the WOAC want no part of Carlisle. I'm sure travel is part of it but also adding in a school that would be the largest in the conference is a problem. As someone said above Carlisle is...
  5. F

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

No one wants Carlisle, they are stuck. Madison could get accepted into the WOAC or TRC.
  6. F

Sbaac

I know it's tough to find a coach this late in the school year but Cedarville will be better off in the long run. He wasn't going to stay longer than a year or 2 anyway.
  7. F

Sbaac

He's bounced around several schools in SBAAC, same story at every school.
  8. F

Ohio Heritage Conference 2022

Wayne Stacy has jumped around the SBAAC for years now, never stays in one place longer that 2-3 years. In the long run him leaving now is best for Cedarville.
  9. F

Clinton Massie 2022

Carey would be a great hire. High character guy who works hard and would be involved in the community as well. I don't know anything about the other 2 guys but Massie would be getting a great, younger AD who could be around for years!
  10. F

2022 WOAC

The number listed on the OHSAA site is what Preble would have sent in. Unless they appealed that will be their number.
  11. F

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

That will be good for the kids, it's never good when a head coach is still looking for coaches late into the summer!
  12. F

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

I know the coach at VV struggled to fill a staff last year, has the new coach been able to fill his staff?
  13. F

Clinton Massie 2022

I agree with you about Zantene, McSurely has also done a nice job with his other staff. Barry Wolfe is a great coach and Rolfe now has head coaching experience. Would be hard pressed to find a better small school staff.
  14. F

2022 WOAC

Is the Dixie job open?
  15. F

Rumors about the SWBL expansion to 12 teams...

Maybe I'm wrong but I think Madison ends up in the WOAC and I think Brookville ends up in the TRC. Not sure who else either conference would take but those two moves are being discussed heavily.