formercardinal's latest activity

• F
    formercardinal replied to the thread Future of the SWBL.
    That's easy to say but when is the last time that either were competing for a league title? For these programs you have to start...
  • F
    I think it was a great move for Shawnee and Dixie. Both will have a chance to be competitive and win league titles. I'm not sure they...
  • F
    This is the first I've heard of any type of split. How are they determining cross over games?
  • F
  • F
    I'm not sure adding Massie would make them happy. There is a lot of bad blood there especially between the football coaching staffs...
  • F
    Waynesville is in the same boat as Carlisle..........where do they go? I don't think the Ohio Heritage takes them, going to the SBAAC...
  • F
    Eaton to Miami Trace is a HAUL(72 miles one way). Carlisle and Madison joining the SBAAC where Massie and Wilmington currently are...
  • F
    I agree, not sure where they go. I just know with new schools it's going to be rough seeing every boys sports team struggle. On the...
  • F
    Numbers are an issue in football and basketball. I don't know the last time they fielded a freshman basketball team, they haven't had a...
  • F
    I hope I'm wrong but I don't see Carlisle competing in any sport in the new SWBL. Baseball will be their most competitive team and I...
  • F
    You are probably right, I doubt they would bring in 2 schools that would be the biggest schools in the conference.
  • F
    I would think this would be a great fit for Madison and Carlisle. Not sure how Dixie/Preble would feel about this but for those two it...
  • F
    Would Massie come if Wilmington wasn't interested?