Flying Wedge's latest activity

• F
    Flying Wedge replied to the thread D7 R25 2022.
    Now, if we only had a marching band to go with it. 😆
  • F
    I’ve watched STA play for years and I have little respect for their on-field antics. Good luck, Struthers!
  • F
    Canfield Struthers Girard Fitch Boardman Chaney Ursuline Hubbard Howland Jefferson South Range LaBrae Southern Lowellville Liberty Salem...
  • F
    Somebody can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe Girard and Hubbard are the only Trumbull County schools that own a winning record...
  • F
    So true. Before we played them I recall a friend of mine from Steubenville Catholic Central telling me how dirty they played. He was...
  • F
    The Browns would be relieved if the suspension would be only six games. No way would Cleveland appeal such a ruling. That said, the...
  • F
    If construction is an issue how can Harding still play there?
  • F
    Flying Wedge replied to the thread B1G Media Rights.
    Look for the strong possibility of Notre Dame entering the Big 10. They annually play several of the current schools and their yearly...
  • F
    Flying Wedge reacted to Jaws31's post in the thread D7 R25 2022 with Like Like.
    So, what does everyone have coming back this season? Kennedy graduates some really good players but also brings back some great ones as...
  • F
    All eyes are on the NFL, waiting to see what punishment Watson will receive. Don’t think for one minute that the Commissioner is immune...
  • F
    A bye in mid-season is often a good thing, a chance to refocus and heal nagging injuries. But in Week 2 it’s just a damn shame.
  • F
    Any update on filling Week 2?
  • F
    Flying Wedge replied to the thread JJHuddle Alumni!.
    One guy from The Huddle that used to really upset people was Big Zip. I wonder whatever happened to him?
  • F
    Flying Wedge reacted to Cinciirish's post in the thread Youngstown Ursuline in 2022? with Like Like.
    I didn't proudly state anything. I was just stating the fact that Catholic feeders today are very limited compared to the days before...