Recent content by fish82

1. fish82

Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

Pretty sure he never said that. Not sure how citing rumor/speculation about the contents of an unpublished study leads one to conclude that he believes "rumor = science." Seems like a reach, but whatevs I guess. 🤷‍♂️
  2. fish82

2020 Presidential Race

🧐
  3. fish82

Excess Deaths

Interesting that the CDC finally got around to quantifying their excess deaths numbers this week, and the percentages match ES' almost exactly.
  4. fish82

2020 Presidential Race

Man, that's terrible. So sorry this is happening to you.
  5. fish82

Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

That's not what the article is saying. Countless studies are published without "the process being repeated." 🤷‍♂️
  6. fish82

ST X or Lakota West?

Sounds like it’ll probably be a bloodbath. Hopefully no one dies lol.
  7. fish82

West vs Colerain

Believe me...happy to be wrong lol.
  8. fish82

West vs Colerain

23-7 West 3:12 Q4
  9. fish82

West vs Colerain

16-7 West 6:34 Q4
  10. fish82

Contingent Election

Not necessarily. It’s not a straight HOR vote. Each state congressional delegation counts as one vote, and the winner needs 26 states. Trump would actually have a decent chance of coming out on top.
  11. fish82

Donald Trump is making 60 Minutes must see TV

2008 as in the last time you people were making moronic claims like this lol.
  12. fish82

2008 is calling lol.
  13. fish82

Clearly the democrat party doesn't really have the balls to actually pack the SCOTUS if they happen to win this cycle. That said, it remains fun to watch them throwing such a tantrum over this confirmation lol.
  14. fish82

As pointed out, it was 6-3/7-2 liberal for almost forty years. Weird how the GOP didn't sit and cry about it the whole time. 🤷‍♂️
  15. fish82

West vs Colerain

Sad to say I've got a vibe that the Cards will get their payback tonight.