EXPRESS's latest activity

• E
    I think SUA is talented but unfortunately they play in a tough league and have tough out of league games. They are right where they...
  • E
    EXPRESS replied to the thread Where is everyone?.
    Thats a brutal schedule but that should definitely help them come playoff time.
  • E
    Lets not make any prediction but only comment on others, lay it out for me empty cup and soccer toe....
  • E
    EXPRESS reacted to Wiliam Wallace's post in the thread Where is everyone? with Like Like.
    MND only graduated 1 SR starter last year, (3 fresh and 3 soph starters) they didn’t pick up any game changers, but are all a year more...
  • E
    Unless MND picked up a bunch of players from last year I don't think they will be at a level of ursula and seton, knowing several of the...
  • E
    Watched Ursula vs MMH, Ursula is very good which means Mason must be very good. MMH is not very good, they have players but playing a...
  • E
    The GGCL is solid again this year. I have not heard much about the GMC but LW smacked Ursuline and Oak Hills has won two solid games...
  • E
    EXPRESS posted the thread Where is everyone? in Girls Soccer.
    its so quiet this season, not a lot of discussion as in years past. Is everyone consumed with COVID discussions or is there just a lack...
  • E
    I said it last year before the season started that its LW state championship to lose and everyone thought i was nuts. This year will be...
  • E
    EXPRESS reacted to D4fan's post in the thread Those who have said no to football with Like Like.
    Read zero about deaths, hopefully they build herd immunity so the virus can no longer spread.
  • E
    EXPRESS reacted to iluvsnow's post in the thread COVID with Like Like.
    What we need to do is simply turn the TV, radio and social media off. Those devices have single highhandedly panicked the country into...
  • E
    EXPRESS reacted to BASESWIMPARENT's post in the thread COVID with Like Like.
    I did. Kids don't transmit to older folks. Older folks transmit to kids. Now this would be the German and Icelandic studies. I would...
  • E
    EXPRESS replied to the thread COVID.
    We all know its been turned into a political weapon, being used to divide people and instill public fear. The problem is we don't treat...
  • E
    EXPRESS reacted to Mc Super's post in the thread COVID with Like Like.
    JUST STOP!!! Ya'll know there is not ONE documented case WORLDWIDE of a student giving a teacher COVID, right? (so don't bother with...
  • E
    So what is the process to nominate these kids? Coach picks their top player and then they are thrown in a hat for the enquirer to...