ElderHSfan02's latest activity

• E
    ElderHSfan02 replied to the thread OHSAA NIL Proposal.
    This is good news. I do think high school kids should be able to profit off their NIL, but this cannot be rushed. There needs to be...
  • E
    ElderHSfan02 replied to the thread 2022 Elder Football.
    Elder seems to play better at Lakewood for some reason.
  • E
    ElderHSfan02 replied to the thread 2022 Elder Baseball.
    Elder lost to Badin at home 4-2. Now 13-8 overall. They are off today with games coming up Thursday, Wednesday, Friday vs. Summit...
  • E
    Yes, I found that also when I looked back during their week 4 matchup with St. Edward this past season. Facing St. Ed's on the road...
  • E
    What are you talking about? That QB goes to Warren De La Salle HS in Michigan.
  • E
    ElderHSfan02 replied to the thread Are you a true West Sider??.
    Pureval seems to say a lot of well intended things, but actions speak louder than words. He will do and say whatever is in the best...
  • E
    There was some revised NIL guidelines yesterday. It sounds like not much will change right now, but this will eventually have better...
  • E
    ElderHSfan02 replied to the thread Huhn.
    It is unexplainable. They are shot for no apparent reason other than the shooters seems to have just felt like it. There was nothing...
  • E
    ElderHSfan02 replied to the thread Elder Lacrosse?.
    Why do Elder and St. Xavier not play each other in the regular season? Wouldn't that be a GCL violation?
  • E
    ElderHSfan02 replied to the thread Elder Lacrosse?.
    Mariemont was the D2 State Champions last year. There are only 2 divisions in Lacrosse. Mariemont was 11-1 going into the game. Huge...
  • E
    ElderHSfan02 replied to the thread 2022 Elder Baseball.
    Elder beat Turpin yesterday 5-4 in 9 innings. Turpin got 3 runs in the bottom of the 7th to tie it 4-4. Elder is now 11-7 overall and...
  • E
    It's not supposed to be school related though unless someone at a school is going to work behind the scenes with a deep pocket alumni...
  • E
    I just don't see any Ohio schools forming the super teams in football like you see around the country. Also, we don't even know if it's...
  • E
    I think only Massillon is dumb enough to give HS kids free money for going to their school.
  • E
    OHSAA is still going to set sport specific rules. OHSAA will still have strict transfer rules.