Recent content by EastYoungstown

1. E

Undefeated Teams

Howland finished 15-0-1 up in this area. I believe they were the only regular season unbeaten There are a couple 1 loss teams
  2. E

Undefeated Teams

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. With playoffs coming and a possible meeting in a few weeks I'm sure neither side was too interested in showing much of anything
  3. E

Undefeated Teams

Up this way Howland is 12-0-1 in D2 and United is 11-0 in D3
  4. E

The World Is ‘Grossly’ Unprepared for the Next Major Pandemic, Watchdog Finds

you generally don't feel vulnerable til it has already happened to you that's the problem
  5. E

Facebook

^^^^ clearly you've never had any lunatic on here find out your real name and threaten you..... that's why I changed my name on here about 8 years ago or have someone accuse you of lying about a real life event and the only way to prove it is to post something revealing your real name no...
  6. E

Facebook

cheaper and easier to do everything via a place like facebook you can put all your business info on there (phone number, email, web address, what have you) and you don't need to hire a company to develop a website or anything like that
  7. E

Facebook

I use it almost entirely for sharing things with family and keeping up with things through my kids schools, sports and other activities.
  8. E

Sweets in a box

dots
  9. E

9/11/2001. How did it change you?

keep trying.....
  10. E

If you're gonna bust my balls at least get your facts straight.
  11. E

Can't think of anything that changed in my life.
  12. E

Stage Right

^^^ you too
  13. E

Stage Right

I think you've been hacked
  14. E

Mooney football 2019

Thanks WORM!
  15. E

Public vs. Private .What schools or coaches whine the most about unfair advantages?

There are far more schools that it is hurting than helping. To be honest, I'm not sure how it's helping anyone. It's just there to make some butthurt people feel better. They still aren't winning, but I guess they're somehow happy?