Recent content by eaglepride

1. E

2020 St. Ignatius Football

Still going back to week one thread when Massillon fans claimed Moore had the advantage over Lombardo and his staff. That and the special teams lost it for Massillon. Don’t care if Ballard burned the secondary for two TD’s in the first half. Coaching and special teams lost that game for...
  2. E

That’s a bold statement!
  3. E

2020 Massillon Washington Tigers Football

Really enjoying this UncleBob character! Brings a lot of similarities to Brian from Nordonia.
  4. E

EARLY D1 PLAYOFF VIEWS

Not a bad prediction across the board. As an Ed’s fan, I would hope they can come away with another win against Mentor, but given the history of the series I can see why you picked them. Although, not having Triv anymore may become more of a factor too...
  5. E

He’ll be back. Cocktail hour is just starting for him and he likes to do rapid fire posts. Sometimes argues with himself.
  6. E

Give Ed’s some time UncleBob. They always progress through the year. They aren’t the same team as week one.
  7. E

Week 6 Massillon vs McKinley

Classic Massillon fans lol
  8. E

Haha, going back 10 years ago? Ok, guess they are even if you say so.
  9. E

I was looking for where the hell that grounding call came from and didn’t get a replay to see any chance. Tough call in a pivotal time of game.
  10. E

2020 Massillon Washington Tigers Football

It’s amazing to see the difference in opinions prior to week 1 vs week 5. Has to be tough to be a Massillon player and have to read Yappi.
  11. E

why do you constantly go into threads and troll? Aren’t you like 40 +? I mean I would expect that from a high school student but you are an adult?
  12. E

Surprised by the final score. Cats controlled the game through 3 quarters I thought.
  13. E

Summit County Holy War- Hoban vs. SVSM

You’re showing your ignorance by posting that.
  14. E

2020 Greater Cleveland Conference

🍿🍿😊
  15. E

It’s the same posts on every thread. We get it Ramos hasn’t played all that well. You just keep posting the same yit Tom multiple threads. We got it