Recent content by eaglepride

1. E

St. Edward Basketball '20-'21

From what I have seen, the eagles don’t have guys that can penetrate and draw the fouls or kick out for the uncontested three. They seem to give up a lot of threes, perhaps it’s because kids now a days shoot them like free throws, but the percentage is high nonetheless. Good showing thus far...
  2. E

St Edward Schedule for 2021

It was locked earlier today. Nice to see it opened back up.
  3. E

Sa Same with the Maxpreps top 50 thread that got shut down bc of Massillon / Fed posters taking shots at eachother. They took an Interesting article and thread and ruined it yet are free to post away on every thread....
  4. E

I’m done arguing with you. Its exhausting. You and JLP will call it as you see.
  5. E

Maybe, maybe be not but that doesn’t mean they won’t lose to Mentor in the playoffs again. They may have had two more state championships in the 2010s had it not been for Mentor. So, you can’t say that any perceived notion of the best program in NEO translates to a win.
  6. E

That’s a bold statement considering how bad the eagles were last year and with teams like Mentor and St. Ignatius always in the mix and an emerging Medina team that beat Ed’s last year. Not sure how you can make a strong statement like that without any reasoning behind it.
  7. E

JLP scoffed at me when I made the assumption it was at Massillon too.
  8. E

Can you confirm if the Massillon game is home or away?
  9. E

St. Edward Basketball '20-'21

It’s been very quiet in the forums this winter, so I’ll just post this nugget for some reactions. MaxPreps just ranked St. Ed’s as the number 1 team in D1. The wrestling and hockey teams are also currently ranked #1 in the state. Bringing back memories of 1998. Regardless of what happens...
  10. E

Friday Finals (1/22)

After following the football forum, it appears Moeller may not beat St. X in football either.
  11. E

Ignatius' Restifo retires as coach

From what I have seen and heard, he did some amazing things with the school. Congrats on his retirement!
  12. E

Friday Finals (1/22)

St. Edward 61 ISA 59 Eagles move on to 9-0
  13. E

AP poll 1/18/21

No clue what any of that means?
  14. E

AP poll 1/18/21

Too bad we didn’t get to see St. Edward play Moeller last year. St. Ed’s had 3 four year starters on the team and only had one loss last year and this current team is undefeated this far.
  15. E

Incident stops Oyler-New Miami game

Who here is tired of seeing the phrase “butt hurt” and “living rent free in your head”? I say it’s 2021 and let these sayings stay in 2020 😊