Recent content by doverbuck

1. doverbuck

Dover Tornadoes Basketball

While listening to a recent radio broadcast they said Dover may be announcing a new league affiliation, has anyone on here heard any information on that? The ECOL will consist of Dover,Marietta and Warren next season.
  2. doverbuck

Tuesday Finals (1/5)

Poor shooting, 19 turnovers, 9 of 16 from the line. Some out with illness,unknown if it is the virus.
  3. doverbuck

Athletic Departments Being Drained ?

Canceling last years spring sports helped budgets as none of those sports make money, I am not against them just stating the obvious. A nice surplus at Dover quickly disappeared. Booster clubs have been clobbered with virtually all fundraising cancelled. I expect the 2021/2022 school year will...
  4. doverbuck

Dover 49 Benedictine 46. Great comeback by Benedictine fell short.
  5. doverbuck

Olentangy orange beats Benedictine and Normandy beat Dover. Benedictine vs Dover at 6 with Orange taking on Normandy in the winners bracket. Stanick (sp) of Normandy 24 points 2 dunks 10 rebounds.
  6. doverbuck

Tough to get information but the Holiday tournament starts today. 6 pm Olentangy Orange vs Benedictine. Approx 7:30 Normandy vs Dover. Wednesday losers bracket at 6 followed by winners bracket from Tuesday. Reserve teams have the same set up starting games at 2:30 today,1:30 tomorrow. All games...
  7. doverbuck

Your Varsity Debut?

Started at guard and was on kickoff team. (Freshman) I was knocked out on a kickoff and was assisted to the sideline and as a testament to early 70s precautions I was sent back in to play guard on our next offensive series I was removed when I just stood near the LOS while my teammates were in...
  8. doverbuck

Saturday Finals (12/19)

Dover 70 Orrville 28
  9. doverbuck

Lots of turnovers in this one,Dover wins 52-42
  10. doverbuck

Friday Finals (12/18)

Dover 52 new Philadelphia 42
  11. doverbuck

Dover up 21-14 at the half.
  12. doverbuck

Will the 2021 season be back to the old norm?

Conditions might be back to normal but fear will still keep many away I also think that your less enthusiastic fans that basically just go out of habit will not come back.
  13. doverbuck

School's that live stream their games online

So far Dover is on Dover Tornado club Facebook page.
  14. doverbuck

Ohio HS Scoring Record In 1993...Combined Team Totals Of 252 Points

The only details I can recall, it was 66 all at the end of regulation and Conotton came back from 6 down with less than 30 seconds left in 2 of the overtime sessions.
  15. doverbuck

Ohio HS Scoring Record In 1993...Combined Team Totals Of 252 Points

I think one is missing,Conotton Valley over East Canton, it was in the 90s I was at the game 7 overtime’s thinking the score was 109-107 Conotton winnning.