Recent content by DonJuanDeMarco

1. D

AP Poll 2/8/21

Am I reading this correctly, that Antwerp is #1 in D4 after receiving 0 first place votes?
  2. D

D1, D2, D3 District Predictions - SW Ohio

Entertaining game without a doubt. There are probably different standards for "high level."
  3. D

D1, D2, D3 District Predictions - SW Ohio

Looks like Carroll did everything they could to let Mason score that goal.
  4. D

Northmont 18 Springfield 1

Scott Frost can recruit better players.
  5. D

Beavercreek 2 Centerville 2.

Rubber match Thursday.
  6. D

It depends. I don't care what the actual limit is. If it's 9, stop at 9. If it's 10, make it 10. To me, it's about intent. I just think it looks bad to continually try to score in a game you're winning by double digits.
  7. D

I guarantee that mom and dad aren't mad about the Springfield score. I am sure that some of the parents don't even know their kids are playing soccer. You're talking about different worlds between Springfield and the rest of the GWOC as far as girls soccer is concerned.
  8. D

The same lesson would somehow not happen if they lost 10-0?
  9. D

What lessons?
  10. D

It's definitely not a rivalry. They can just cap Their scores like everyone else does. The difference between UC vs Penn State and Springfield vs Northmont is that UC can recruit, too. Springfield is made up of girls who, I'm guessing, have never played soccer before in their lives.
  11. D

SW Ohio Early Front Runners

I'm dumb. Didn't see the link.
  12. D

SW Ohio Early Front Runners

Where?
  13. D

Who is going to be good in Southwest Ohio this season?

But it still comes down to the numbers you get at your school. You can go on a run with a handful of players, but once they graduate, you're waiting until the next group comes. If there's nobody coming, I don't know that I'd label it an underachieving season.
  14. D

That's fine. Just wondering why they would underachieve. Did someone expect something from these teams that they aren't going to deliver?
  15. D

Why are Springboro, Lebanon, and Carroll underachievers in Dayton?