Recent content by dograt

1. dograt

The New Three Rivers Conference 2021.

Best part about this is, there are a few more schools that could chime in here with great arguments for their coach as well. Excited already!
  2. dograt

If you compared the TRC to the entire SWBL I would agree. But comparing it to the Buckeye division (that MU is leaving) I think it's a wash. You could easily say "outside of Waynesville and Madison, the SWBL Buckeye is a very bad conference" I think if you matched up...
  3. dograt

Not at all! MU was young this year, but others were too! I do think MU will have "up" years the next 2 though. My guess is that MU and Covington will be near the top every year, along with whoever is having an "up" year. I'm thinking that would've been Riverside this past season. I know they...
  4. dograt

well: Lehman plays at Sidney, so amazing football facilities. Northridge has a great stadium and field is always in good shape. Not much charm though next to the highway. visitor locker room is small but close MU has an average stadium, but has no track and is in the middle of town which makes...
  5. dograt

(5-3) Milton-Union vs (1-7) Defiance (SWBL vs. WBL)

I'm thinking make a few phone calls, and Defiance plays Celina and MU plays Oakwood.
  6. dograt

Which teams need a game this week?

they play Celina
  7. dograt

They all have games. Miami East canceled on Milton-Union today. MU is looking for a game.
  8. dograt

Who still has an open date because of Covid cancellations or unexpected playoff success of their opponent?
  9. dograt

2020 SWBL Final Season

You act like the SWBL is filled with triple option teams. Carlisle is the only triple team in the Buckeye division, and their coach took over last year. Most Buckeye teams have played against the triple once in 2 years. Huge advantage over recruiting whatever size area you want to. :rolleyes:
  10. dograt

2020 SWBL Final Season

The fact that none of the league schools were "bottom of the barrel" is what I think is nice. Might not be a strong league, but I don't think its a weak one either.
  11. dograt

Troy vs Edgewood cancelled

I assume one kid has it and a bunch more quarantined.
  12. dograt

2020 SWBL Final Season

VV/MU is a week 2 non-league game for at least 2021 and 2022.
  13. dograt

D4 Reg 16

I think the region is pretty exciting at the top this year. Massie obviously, although they lost to Valley View last year and I didn't see that one coming. Maybe a team that scores like VV did last year can do it again to Massie? IH/Wyoming has gone to the Cowboys recently, but it looks like IH...
  14. dograt

I think its MU-Covington week 8 and MU/ME week 9? MU/Carlisle week 10.