Recent content by dion

1. D

High school State title talk!

Math #3 would be more like 10-4 or 9-5 at worst.
  2. D

16 year old freshman and 20year old seniors .

Actually, it comes back to ethics. I doubt if anyone on this board would say that that there should be no age limit whatsoever between a 14-year-old competitor and his older opponent. Some type of authority HAS to be recognized to try and make the best decision for all involved. Personally, I...
  3. D

Know for a fact that Joy could easily have gone 144.
  4. D

With all due respect, it's been a few years since there's been a good/competitive sectional in any division.
  5. D

WOW! What kind of reply is this? Granted some duals are just plain beatdowns, but competitive duals (which are many) are the heart and soul of the sport.
  6. D

Still would like to see two divisions. Sectionals nowadays are about as exciting as watching paint dry.
  7. D

Shouldn't turn 19 before the first practice starts (November).
  8. D

Ohio State at NCAAs

Mendez literally snatched victory from the jaws of defeat in that scramble. WOW!
  9. D

Ohio State at NCAAs

Tough question, but a very good point!
  10. D

Ohio State at NCAAs

I'm sure that comment was really necessary.
  11. D

Ohio State at NCAAs

And you would be a good poster if you were keyboard mute. LOL!!
  12. D

Ohio State at NCAAs

Typical glass half empty comment. How about some cheese with your whine.
  13. D

1) If a 14-year-old was wrestling someone close to 20 or older I would (if a parent) hope/expect that it was in a teaching/demonstrating capacity, not competitively. 2) IF you know anything about the development of the adolescent body you know that medically speaking a 14-year-old (as a rule) is...
  14. D

First of all Einstein I have no kids. Secondly, it's obviously a matter of values/principles. Let's forget about ages. Would you be upset if you had a daughter that was a wrestler, and she was injured by a boy wrestler who thought he was a girl. It's all a matter of values or principles. If...
  15. D

I have nothing but respect for your post, but if your 14 was injured by a "kid" within days of turning 20 you might be singing a different tune.