Damage450's latest activity

• D
    Damage450 replied to the thread IVC 23-24.
    Sorry, I don't have that incredible SV education you do. Anyhow, yes it does. It is amazing that there is a 5th level of All-Ohioan...
  • D
    It's been mentioned before but the perfect way to solve it would be to just cut two off the top and two off the bottom. So the new...
  • D
    Does Honorable Mention really count? There were 10 each on the first 3 teams. Then another 50 for special mention. Do we really need...
  • D
    #1- Would teams change their attitude towards transfers if they had to play DV or higher? #2 - Maybe it doesn't have be 0. Maybe VII...
  • D
    I wonder how many times in the last 35 years the Hiland boys and Hiland girls have been the last IVC team playing. I bet those numbers...
  • D
    I was actually thinking about this this morning. Maybe the rule should be if your competitive balance number is anything other than 0...
  • D
    Both Garaway and Malvern on our the lower end of enrollment in their divisions and yet they are the best programs in best division.
  • D
    So their current 7th grade class is good? That's good but it takes a lot more than one class to turn around a progam especially when...
  • D
    Malvern's path to beat HP was always going to be a narrow path. However, the Hornets could've widened the path with a more challenging...
  • D
    Damn. Was really hoping the Hornets could somehow pull this off today.
  • D
    Great win for Malvern and a great two nights for the IVC. Hopefully both Hiland and Malvern can finish the deal and get to State.
  • D
    How many schools in the IVC have ADs that still teach classes? I think most have full time ADs don't they?
  • D
    Damage450 replied to the thread #PACtion™ 2024.
    I feel like James Harrison has to be the all time best PAC player correct?
  • D
    My daughter in law told me tonight that the TV job is open. The coach told the players today that he was leaving TV. Hopefully the...
  • D
    Correct. Which is why they should not be in a league with Indian valley, claymont, etc