Crimsonblooded's latest activity

• Crimsonblooded
    Crimsonblooded reacted to suplex21's post in the thread Zahid Valencia done at ASU with Like Like.
    Suspended indefinitely= No one knows how long he will be suspended...
  • Crimsonblooded
    Crimsonblooded replied to the thread Van Buren Sectional.
    Yeah I think Rhamy takes 160 championship
  • Crimsonblooded
    Crimsonblooded reacted to wrestler213's post in the thread Van Buren Sectional with Like Like.
    Predicted Champs 106 Kaylor Reynolds (Calvert) 113 Tayton Kleman (Bluffton) 120 Jeremy Sturgeon (Bluffton) 126 Lee Borders (Patrick...
  • Crimsonblooded
    Crimsonblooded replied to the thread Season Length.
    I was a volunteer coach for six years at jr. high and helped with high school. Did the biddy full time four years and part time year or...
  • Crimsonblooded
    well start a week later and those guys that don’t make it out of sectionals along with coaches who don’t won’t to go longer can...
  • Crimsonblooded
    Crimsonblooded replied to the thread SBC Predictions?.
    Pretty good conference tournament. Thought Norwalk was a great place to have it.
    • 264C28F4-B23E-4023-9BE9-3E6090E8C0E9.jpeg
  • Crimsonblooded
    Ha, you and your made up 12,467 others are funny! Good one lol
  • Crimsonblooded
    Crimsonblooded reacted to wash.c.h.legend's post in the thread Season Length with Like Like.
    Seems like it started yesterday. Can’t believe it’s coming to another end so quickly.
  • Crimsonblooded
    Crimsonblooded reacted to miketyson's post in the thread Season Length with Like Like.
    They delayed the start of a season by a week. It doesnt work cause you have fall sports ending and the kids just go home after school...
  • Crimsonblooded
    Crimsonblooded reacted to WGTJ's post in the thread Season Length with Like Like.
    While I agree with the first part, I'm interested in the data that you speak of - do you have that? I'd be interested in seeing the data.
  • Crimsonblooded
    It’s already shorter then boys basketball, start later as a team. Five weeks then sectionals is a joke! Numbers are down for one because...
  • Crimsonblooded
    Yeah, Phillips and Brewer will be the match of the tournament. Both are picked to win state. I’m looking forward to this one!
  • Crimsonblooded
    Funny how people use this against you but I get it. Gabe is favored but gotta take care of business first.
  • Crimsonblooded
    Crimsonblooded reacted to LPW's post in the thread Season Length with Like Like.
    I really like the current season layout as it stands. Maybe some programs can stop working out 5-6 times a week pre-season starting in...
  • Crimsonblooded
    Crimsonblooded reacted to CoachHoversten's post in the thread Season Length with Like Like.
    Basic Thoughts: 1) Season can and should be shortened, I agree with others that ending by Feb 28th/29th would be ideal. 2) Coaches...