covidsucks's latest activity

• C
    covidsucks replied to the thread The three little pigs..
    LOL!
  • C
    covidsucks replied to the thread The Corona Generation?.
    As a Zoomer I'm completely disgusted with this repulsive POTUS. I've known several military hero's that have lost their life and have...
  • C
    I think the stupid Trumper's have forfeited this season. Looking through out the nation, no trump states have taken this disease...
  • C
    Go ahead and get on your knees. Let me know what Putin tastes like.
  • C
    It's pretty disgraceful that Europe has band American citizens from entering they're continent. This has been a complete failure of...
  • C
    Wow! POTUS gives Putin the go ahead to kill Americans for bounty. All you stupid Trumper's can go ahead and make excuses for this piece...
  • C
    covidsucks replied to the thread Who is wearing masks?.
    I'll tell you who's not wearing masks and there the ones that support this get on your knees and lick Putin's c@ck POTUS!
  • C
    Sorry, I chimed in on a wussy suburban thread. Maybe this is why Centerville has sucked in football for the past 10 years. Soft kids...
  • C
    Gen Z baby!!
  • C
    I've been very controversial about this virus, only because of the lack of leadership at the top, and that's been an embarrassment and...
  • C
    I'm just a teenager that punked the most stupid voting constituents in the entire history of the United States. If anyone supports this...
  • C
    Greed has taken over the nation. MLB may never come back the way it once was. In this this current environment, I'd care less to see...
  • C
    covidsucks replied to the thread Trump Rally.
    Thank God for the teenagers punking the Trumptards. 100,000 expected on showing up. 6,200 hundred total there. McConnell and all the...
  • C
    Really hate to be a Debbie downer, but the immunity only lasts for an average of 4 months. This means until there's a vaccine there will...
  • C
    Tic Toc, the teenagers punked the Turd! Less than 7,000 at the Turds racists rally. That's funny! Thanks to the granny that got all...