Recent content by coachrios

1. C

orange fb job

A lot of 8-2/9-1 seasons before that, but Buttermore definitely raised the level
  2. C

orange fb job

when is the last time Granville didn't have success in football or athletics? the set up/make up/league affiliation/etc, makes Granville an attractive for young up-and-coming coaches because success is set up and gives you a chance to move on to a higher level position quickly.
  3. C

Steve Arnold steps down as Warren G Harding head coach

Those in charge just need to have "a little" patience and allow Matty to BUILD and GROW an Elite program!! There are NO quick fixes, unless the talent and schedule mesh for success!! Matty needs the support of the admins to be able to bring in and put together an ELITE staff!! Better days are...
  4. C

I may have to make a trip back to see the Raiders when Matty is at the helm!!! WGH better get this done!!
  5. C

Matty is THAT dude!! Almost hired him years ago, but I had to be honest with him - knowing the temperature of things there when I took the job. He is EXACTLY what is needed! Go Raiders!!
  6. C

Toledo St. Francis head coach resigns halfway through season.

East, there is no doubt, it can be turned around. The doubt is whether SFS cares enough anymore to do what is necessary - beyond coaching pay. Limitations that you may not find at TCC or SJJ. It's been a few years that I've been away from Toledo, but some things never seem to change. And...
  7. C

Toledo St. Francis head coach resigns halfway through season.

SFS hasn't been the same since the legend stepped down...Hard to follow Cromwell...
  8. C

Top 25 Players in NW Ohio in the last 30 years

Washed up over-rated old man! 🤣 currently helping a local Columbus program with coaching up a young QB, who is gonna be a good one down the road! Retiring from Ohio after this school year and heading to Leland, NC. Need some good weather year round! Maybe coach and teach (Math) down there...
  9. C

Massillon (8-0) vs Warren Harding (4-4)

Worm, Always praying for you and wish you and the Raiders the best brother!
  10. C

#15, 2-6, "Control Own Destiny"...THE PLAYOFFS KINDA SUCK.

8 was the number that made sense...16 is the number that makes the OHSAA money and they will never relinquish that! They take all of the playoff money now and it will stay that way...
  11. C

Canton McKinley vs Warren Harding

Worm, hope you are doing well brother! Keep fighting the good fight!
  12. C

MCK 2023

Go Pups!!
  13. C

Question for people from Warren

Prayers go out for Bear's family 🙏🙏🙏 Peace, comfort and much love!
  14. C

2022 Canton McKinley Football Season

GO PUPS!!
  15. C

Ravenna HC

Coached with Jim at the 2010 North-South All-Star game at the Horseshoe! Absolute GOLD!! Great man and coach! Deserves to be celebrated and honored! Enjoy the family time Coach Lunardi!