CoachHoversten's latest activity

• C
    CoachHoversten replied to the thread Ask The Ump?.
    Interesting, is that a LL specific rule ? So far as I know, all codes (HS, NCAA, OBR) restrict what can be overturned in regards to...
  • C
    This is BU call. If the ball travels past front edge of bag, it’s BU call. This should have been dead ball, and if rule supports...
  • C
    I umpire many of the teams on the "tier list" someone wrote. As an umpire, I will not speak to one team or another, but just some...
  • C
    Some of the tournaments I work have a disclaimer that if an ejection is deemed “malicious” it could result in a suspension for the teams...
  • C
    I just saw the video, R2 definitely did not touch third and based on HPU standing there long after run scored, it was obvious he saw it...
  • C
    AS12, you know your stuff but passing and being put out are two very different things. I know this is from NCAA but read this rule...
    • 87823BE7-A1A3-4066-82FE-BF1C981302BC.jpeg
  • C
    When a batter commits INT, they are ALWAYS the person who is out unless the runner is thrown out despite the INT. Batter out, runner...
  • C
    What a fantastic scenario!! Honestly, that’s a barn burner, never heard this scenario before. First, a walk is a base award. It is the...
  • C
    To add my 2 cents... 1) The key word in AS12's post and rule cite is "COMPLETELY"...many people do not realize this, if even one cleat...
  • C
    I actually just had an interesting conversation with a colleague about this very video. He asked me what I thought the solution was...I...