Coach #1's latest activity

• C
    Coach #1 reacted to VBFAN24's post in the thread 2022 Elder Volleyball with Like Like.
    Not well known outside of Elder, Drew has dealt with back problems the past 2 seasons. Really worked hard this past season to keep...
  • C
    Coach #1 replied to the thread 2023 HS Season.
    Any D1 comparison with girls volleyball is a waste of time. Zero mens volleyball players get a full ride with only 4.5 scholarships...
  • C
    100% agreed. In Ohio most kids play club to get better for HS.
  • C
    You may have more kids playing in HS but that will not translate immediately into club players. Might be 4-5 years that’s my biggest...
  • C
    That’s pretty much what Vanguard has done in the past.
  • C
    I’d say top 10-15ish in Open Esteves Ed’s Patterson Moe Wheatley Walnut Meyer X Brown Creek Walsh Sycamore Samuels Elder Brown Iggy...
  • C
    It’s very difficult to compete at the national level as the current 4 person rule sits. I will be almost impossible for Ohio club teams...
  • C
    It’s official this club season 22-23 will be the last years/seasons with 4 guys playing together from one high school. 23-24 will change...
  • C
    You can expect that information to be final later this year.
  • C
    Coach #1 posted the thread Club 2022-2023 in Boys Volleyball.
    Where are most guys going to play? Can A2 continue to gain momentum after a great USAV? Will Op finally be competitive at the older...
  • C
    Coach #1 reacted to MatchPoint's post in the thread 2022 HS season with Wow Wow.
    I’ve backed up Bo in the middle for the past couple seasons and I don’t think the guy has ever had an off game, at least in terms of...
  • C
    Coach #1 reacted to TheDude's post in the thread 2022 HS season with Haha Haha.
    And here's where you know the argument has lost all bearing.
  • C
    Coach #1 replied to the thread 2022 Nationals.
    Looks like A2 is making some waves out in Vegas. Lots of teams staying in Gold and finishing in gold at the younger age. Heck it looks...
  • C
    Coach #1 replied to the thread 2022 Elder Volleyball.
    Mostly likely boys will turn into the girls style tournament. Only one team could get out of the region. Some years the state final...
  • C
    Coach #1 replied to the thread 2022 Elder Volleyball.
    Elder had been in plenty of tight matches all season. See Moellerx2/St.X x2/Centerville/Olentangy/Beavercreek. This team handled the...