Recent content by Cincy_Futbol

1. C

SW Ohio - Half Way Mark - Top Teams

add em to the list! I do not know anything about their program, but that seems like a great win.
  2. C

SW Ohio - Half Way Mark - Top Teams

We’ve made it half way without too many major COVID stoppages. What are your thoughts on who sits atop each division heading into the second half? Mine are below D1 Top Teams in Order: St. X, Mason, Beavercreek, Centerville, Dayton Carroll, Loveland, Sycamore Big match up between St. X and...
  3. C

St. Xavier @ Moeller

Big GCL matchup tonight. Who you got? Is there a live feed to this game?
  4. C

State Poll #2

comparisons like this never tell the full picture.
  5. C

MND - WEST

Whoa. What happened?
  6. C

SW Ohio Early Front Runners

Monroe is in Dayton this year in the central division. Only two teams make it out out of the following Monroe Alter Oakwood Ross Bellbrook Cincinnati has two as well with the clear favorites being Summit and Wyoming. then there is the north which will more than likely be Tipp and ??? The...
  7. C

you can make a case for Kings being in there. 4-2-1 with losses to Sycamore and Mason. There 4 wins are not impressive, however, so the jury may still be out on them. They have yet to play any of the tough ECC schools.
  8. C

you can make a case they should be 1 in the state.
  9. C

you may have failed to read the top of my post that stated “most talent in D2 and D3 is in Dayton”. When it comes to Cincy Wyoming and Summit have started to pull away from the pack. When it comes to Dayton Monroe is atop with Tipp, Bellbrook, Alter, and Oakwood behind them.
  10. C

I believe it was Summit not CCD
  11. C

What has become clear is that a majority of the talent in D2 and D3 may be in Dayton this year. D1 Cincy - St. X and Mason sit a top of the list with Sycamore right below them. Loveland seems to be at the top of the ECC with Milford and Anderson quietly below them. Moeller is giving up a lot of...
  12. C

How was this game? Good win for Alter
  13. C

Troy Christian beats Alter 1-0 Dayton Carroll beats Indian Hill 9-0 Mason beats Moeller 2-1 St. X beats St. John’s 4-0
  14. C

Thoughts on early front runners for each division? Small sample size, but something we can actually talk about and not speculate on! Here are my thoughts D1 St. X seems to be at the top of the heap with two solid wins over East (3-0) and Anderson (6-2). Sycamore and Moeller battled to a 2-2...
  15. C

Opening Week Scores

Post em!