Recent content by cincinnatieng82

1. C

SWO Transfer News

I'm all for the prep school route for junior year and comeback senior year and finish, go out see where your skill level is with other top guys and bring that back home for a run in your last year of HS
  2. C

SWO Transfer News

Kam is staying put, for atleast his first three years
  3. C

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Interesting I know his son is staying put in Newport
  4. C

I am not sure how much of a destination WC is right now but the right coach could turn some things around there
  5. C

Any word on who else interviewed besides Cass?
  6. C

SWO Transfer News

Don't even dignify ignorance with a response
  7. C

SWO Transfer News

Interesting well hopefully he stays but the rumblings I heard was Taft or WW instead of Lebanon
  8. C

SWO Transfer News

Heard Coffey is headed to Taft
  9. C

SWO Transfer News

Anthony Thompson not sure how true it is but he was one of a few names thrown out headed to Moeller
  10. C

SWO Transfer News

Forgot Moeller Lol
  11. C

SWO Transfer News

Its that time of the year where the rumors are starting to swirl about who is leaving where and who is going a new schools I've heard some interesting names so far and it is only April LOL
  12. C

Where some teams are projected next year with 7 divisions.

They petitioned to move up this year and were denied by OHSAA
  13. C

Interesting pool of candidates there
  14. C

Whitmer's leading scorer played with 5 fouls in 4Q of D1 Regional Final

And he used 2 hands to signal 11 instead of 2 the ref made a mistake they didn’t catch it it wasn’t corrected they lost
  15. C

SWOH D1 Thread

The only thing I say to this prep school ordeal is this, most of these kids are attending traditional high schools until their senior year and then they just finish with a prep year at a powerhouse just to be able to focus on ball 24/7. So the data is skewed for the most part because you only...