chs1971's latest activity

• C
    chs1971 replied to the thread What did you learn today ?.
    Florida is under water and polar bears are extinct, so it seems appropriate.
  • C
    chs1971 replied to the thread Trump cheered in Harlem..
    From the NY Time last November. Recent polls by The New York Times and Siena College found that 22 percent of Black voters in six of...
  • C
    chs1971 replied to the thread Civil War - the movie.
    I think it's already started.
  • C
    chs1971 replied to the thread Trump on Gettysburg.
    Except Trump didn't. Eyewitnesses who are not Trump supporters have verified the story is lie. I understand that does not stop fools...
  • C
    chs1971 replied to the thread Civil War - the movie.
    https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/04/18/that-civil-war-movie-is-a-symptom-of-hollywoods-problems-n2637853
  • C
    chs1971 replied to the thread Trump or Biden.
    FJB repeating a lie. Next he'll be telling us an uncle was eaten by cannibals. Was it one of his Puerto Rican uncles?
  • C
    chs1971 replied to the thread What did you learn today ?.
    Especially parents accompanying young daughters.
  • C
    Actually it's measurable, so not an opinion. But what stupid people say doesn't matter. Hope that helps.
  • C
    He has some good songs. My son met Mellancamp at a bar in Bloomington 30-ish years ago. He thought he was a friendly guy.
  • C
    quoted for irony
  • C
    Anyone who votes for Democrats is voting to destroy America. For some it is intentional, others don't understand what they are doing...
  • C
    No, I don't pay much attention to Trump. I will vote for him over Biden though because I am not stupid and do not hate America.
  • C
    Title IX, created to protect women, is being used to justify harm to women and children. How will we be judged?
  • C
    BHO was terrible. FJB is a disater. Anyone who votes for the Democrat presidential candidate in November is voting to destroy...
  • C
    No. Is that ironic? I Am Carbon Fiber Man does not have quite the same ring to it though.