Recent content by chippewa

1. C

PAC 2020

the Qb position had nothing to do with the game except for the TO the qb had on the fumble for a TD. They didnt move the ball with either QB. In the 3rd Northwest had there JV in and Manchester still didnt move the ball. Duty played the whole 2nd half vs their JV team and barely crossed the 50...
  2. C

Orrville Red Riders 2020 Season

stealing cars and guns and drugs you name he has done it
  3. C

PAC 2020

how does beating 3 teams with a losing record deserve a 9 ranking and a team that hasnt been in the playoffs in years? Neither team should be ranked that league is down this year. Not like years past
  4. C

Thursday Night Updates - 8/27

Is Triway game being streamed anywhere
  5. C

PAC 2020

Look at the Columbus Police blotter from May. Apparently him and his cousin were both shot. His 15 year old cousin.
  6. C

PAC 2020

They did schedule Manchester on Thursday and Manchester backed out does not want to start until the 11th coach said they werent ready. At the Pac AD meeting last week all Pac schools agreed to play a league schedule until Manchester backed out. Triway cancelled there game against Mogadore and...
  7. C

PAC 2020

you will see they will be playing league games the other teams have already been told this league games first then if someone drops out they can schedule whoever they want. This happened during the meeting between athletic directors. As is the Wayne County league. All teams that were scheduled...
  8. C

PAC 2020

league games come before all other games no matter what. Contracts have stipulations. One is that league play is mandatory if possble for both teams. If Manchester doesnt play week 1 then that team can pick up another team but when there ready to play they will jump right in on the schedule.
  9. C

PAC 2020

That schedule is not happening. Some schools wont start until the Sept 16th at the earliest. Most likely Oct.2 one week then head to playoffs. League games after playoffs. Talked to a superintendent and the schedule has to be approved by each school. Sad but true he knows of 2 schools that...
  10. C

PAC 2020

If Parks has done anything at Massillion like has been rumored he can not play. Heard he was at practice that would make ineligible if he tried to come back to Orrville.
  11. C

Pac 2019

That should be interesting since Coventrys starting QB graduated last year and this kid couldnt have played QB there. If so they will be better than I thought without even knowing that. People love tradition i guess just look at Hoban. Will make the league even better
  12. C

Pac 2019

First off I stated they would miss him. Obviously. I also stated CVCA would be the favorite with Triway unless Parks returns. Wright was a 4 year starter both ways wide receiver and safety. He won 1 league championship granted the league has been very strong unlike ours. I think Manchester...
  13. C

Pac 2019

one pac-7 championship in his 4 years how many before he was there did they win. A team losing 2 studs and returning a majority of there team i wuold think would still be at least a decent team. I seen them play one game last year and they played Northwest and it wasnt much of game. I know...
  14. C

Pac 2019

how many teams did Northwest beat with a winning record last year? Cant see them being a contender after seeing some of there scores. Didnt they lose to the top 3 teams pretty bad except Orrville. Orrville with Parks will be the favorite without him they are average at best and may finish...
  15. C

Dublin Coffman 2019

Parks staying at Orrville?