ceebass13's latest activity

• C
    ceebass13 replied to the thread YOUNGSTOWN AREA PICK EM WEEK 1.
    Canfield Struthers Streetsboro Austintown Fitch Boardman Poland Ursuline Hubbard Niles Jefferson South range Labrae Valley...
  • C
    ceebass13 reacted to Hoist the Black's post in the thread D7 R25 2022 with Like Like.
    I’m equal parts fine with this and also feel like it would crush the characachers I’ve created for each of you in my head… Temp...
  • C
    ceebass13 reacted to TEMPESTA's post in the thread D7 R25 2022 with Like Like.
    I think we should start an annual dinner meet and greet before the season starts every year for Region 25. The winner of Region 25 gets...
  • C
    My senior year we lost to Ursuline 44-0. I remember watching JFK vs Bennies when Derrick Trimble was the TB. The sun was so hot that day...
  • C
    Tony Elzy............It was a track meet......Great game to watch but I don't think either team played defense at all that night
  • C
    ceebass13 replied to the thread D7 R25 2022.
    Pretty much the same result as playing a Cleveland City School.
  • C
    ceebass13 reacted to dnis30's post in the thread D7 R25 2022 with Like Like.
    Not only brat thrm up, but twice het. :LOL: Dang, Jaws...hanging out at Quiggley's at 11:10am? A little early for my taste, but to each...
  • C
    Toronto got throttled by Independence 44-13 last year in the playoffs. Independence is not very good. Dalton then then ran rough shot...
  • C
    Fitch is a great stadium and JFK is excited for that opportunity to play there. I enjoy going to Struthers as well. And Canfield would...
  • C
    Eagles 🦅 vs Sandusky Perkins will be played at Austintown Fitch. Problem solved.
  • C
    Any idea where they might play the Perkins game now?
  • C
    Any idea where they might play the Perkins game now?
  • C
    I watched Perkins/Clyde last year and I think they are going to give JFK some fits.
  • C
    I thought I saw something a few months ago that Harding is doing some type of renovation and it forced JFK to move their home games to...
  • C
    I should also note that I enjoy this thread very much. I am a JFK grad who enjoys the banter. I don't post much, but I do like to keep...