Recent content by CasualFan24

1. C

#PACtion™ 2024

2. C

#PACtion™ 2024

How about OSU? Do we still get to here the velvety pipes of Paul Keels on QKT?
  3. C

D7 R25 2024

Maybe, instead of playing the title game, maybe we could all just have MSML show up and run through a practice for us....
  4. C

#PACtion™ 2024

Hold the phone - don't come to PACtion spewing BS about morality when everyone in the state knows the crap Hoban pulls and does with its football programs. I have first hand accounts from teachers who have been approached to change grades to keep kids eligible and let's not even get into the...
  5. C

#PACtion™ 2024

Live look at @thePITman scrolling through Yappi conversations regarding Ben Holt and the Basketball situation..... Come on man don't leave us hangin! We're family here! This is a safe space and we all want to nitty gritty lol
  6. C

#PACtion™ 2024

I put at @ out to @thePITman about this too - if he's recovered from his Michael's cream stick from this morning I'm hoping he gives us the scoop as to why Holt is out!
  7. C

#PACtion™ 2024

@thePITman Whats going on with the basketball team?
  8. C

D7 R25 2024

Dalton's going 5-5 this year
  9. C

D7 R25 2024

Lucas is consolidating the band into the football team for numbers purposes
  10. C

D7 R25 2024

Hillsdale's going to win the region
  11. C

D7 R25 2024

Ursuline stinks too Lakeview for the Natty!
  12. C

D7 R25 2024

JFK stinks - they'll be lucky to win 3 games this year. The coach is in over his head
  13. C

D7 R25 2024

Throw us another hot button Jake - we're 52 pages behind the #PACtion movement
  14. C

D7 R25 2024

No one is safe.... in 7 months we're going to have to choose between a guy who can't tie is own shoes and a guy being tried for 70 something crimes. 334 million people in this country and these are the 2 dudes we get to choose from.....awesome. #Merica
  15. C

D7 R25 2024

I was raised that you get out of life what you put into it. It's how I'm raising my children, to always work hard and the return will reflect what you put into it. Not to wait for or expect any type of handout. We are on different sides of the fence on some things - but thanks for keeping it...