Recent content by Carl Rick

1. C

Deer Park ?

Attorneys are important with OHSAA, there was an Attorney involved the the situation at the Park a few years ago.
  2. C

Deer Park ?

I do have 1st hand knowledge that the OHSAA had some consistent communication with DP the fall leading to their State Championship. They found no wrongdoing and moved on.
  3. C

Deer Park ?

True, don't lose sight that it is far easier to take advantage of transfers when you are a private school. It's more challenging for a public school with change of residence rules. There were multiple questions about the residences of more than one of the DP transfers. This wasn't a secret...
  4. C

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 5)

Indian Hill by 45 over Taylor
  5. C

GMC Football Week 5 Pick'em

Hamilton, East, West, Princeton, Colerain, WWoods
  6. C

GMC Football Week 4 Pick'em

Not totally surprised East beat Princeton, Princeton is still a couple positions away from being a Championship Team. Those positions are on the coaching staff. Give credit to East, I have criticized their offense over the years, but they aired it out with 9 attempts last night. They beat a team...
  7. C

GMC Football Week 4 Pick'em

Colerain by 36, West by 35, Hamilton by 34, Princeton by 21 (East leads early), Mason beats Sycamore in the Game of the week by 1 point on a FG as time expires. There will be a rematch in the tournament. Springfield over Northmont because I have no clue. Representatives from the SWOC are in...
  8. C

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 4)

Lakota West over by 30.
  9. C

Deer Park ?

We'll see, he wanted to leave for Withrow but he doesn't always get everything he demands.
  10. C

Deer Park ?

This will be Gentry's last year.
  11. C

2020 GMC Football

No, came in the late 90's.
  12. C

Colerain Football

Major credit to your Cardinal Football program. They are a credit to the GMC in football. I'm sure I'm not the only one who like their overall athletic program to improve. Oak Hills, they would be better off in another league. Some don't agree but they can't compete in football although their...
  13. C

Colerain Football

Hamilton will beat Oak Hills this week. Hamilton and Middletown are charter members of the GMC. They're staying. Thanks again.
  14. C

2020 GMC Football

West and Princeton win all three. Mason could lose all three.
  15. C

Colerain Football

Thank you! Yes they should! The only value Colerain brings to the GMC is football. Say goodbye to both of them, they came in together let them leave together. An 8 team league is better! Thanks again for the support.