Recent content by Cantrell

1. C

Is Trump running as a Fascist?

I am a Republican and I don't believe in any of what you wrote.
  2. C

Martin Luther King Jr Remembrance

I want to believe with all my heart that he would not, but it would have been so easy to cash in like Rev. Jackson.
  3. C

Region 16 Final Alter vs Wyoming

Has a CHL team ever beaten Alter? Reading had their chance last year and couldn't get it done. I have stated that the best thing that happened to Prather and Wyoming was that Alter was D3 the year they won.
  4. C

CHL Football 23

Fancher had 24-250-10.4 , 76L and 3 td's. He had 25 of the 29 touches. He had a great career and is an even better young man.
  5. C

CHL Football 23

IH 29, Reading 21 start of the 4th.
  6. C

FINAL AP state poll

Indian Hill should be were Wyoming (8) is in Div 4. Beat them 21-3 in week 9.
  7. C

CHL Football 23

A freshman is not getting POY. Hauer will get it because of his overall career.
  8. C

CHL Football 23

I like what Taylor has coming back. What about QB for next year? Get the O line a year older. Should be better.
  9. C

CHL Football 23

Quaid Hauer is POY. Madeira can't run the ball and Reading can't throw the ball.
  10. C

CHL Football 23

Reading won two years ago at IH by shutting down Peek. IH needs to throw the ball this year. IH goes 8 in the box and dares Reading to throw. I say IH by 3.
  11. C

CHL Football 23

I worry about Reading being flat after the Wyoming game. The winner of this game should have a home game in the playoff's.
  12. C

CHL Football 23

The last time Reading beat Wyoming the offensive Line was Big and very good. This line is big and good also. The question is QB. In 15 Reading's QB was a SR. Sam Ashbrock . He could run and throw. Can Hess throw enough for Reading to win.
  13. C

CHL Football 23

All of Madeira's td's were on a short field. I thought they were going to kill Reading at first. Reading looked asleep until Fancher ran a kickoff for a td. Fancher making a case for Off player of the year. Mad had a hard time running the ball. Mad qb Breidenbach was the the big difference in...
  14. C

CHL Football 23

There was a plan decades ago to do away with small city school's. There is just to much resistance to it. I still think of Greenhills. They played with Reading and Wyoming. I think they won the league in football the last two years, 83 and 84.
  15. C

CHL Football 23

IH was the better team, but Monroe had a great running back. Kept IH's O off the field. IH had a couple of turnovers too.